Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,761 through 14,775 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317564
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, and next time I brawl, I'm banning Ventus.

    LOL, geez, I am a ventus brawler you know, I will base my strat of of that card everytime, LOL

    #317562
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yesh, I ckecked just now, brawl, Ventus Elfin 660 on my gate, gate open, HellstormI win!!!! You shouldve used Elfins other g's, thank God you didnt, LOL

    #317561
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is it?

    #317560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate, Ventus(blue version), now the gate is needles eye, Anything?

    #317559
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the patroits are in england and kicking buttNE-28TB-7 4th quarter(towards)

    #317556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, who do I have left to roll, I am so confuzzled?

    #317553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    one of you have it, no others

    #317552
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    When is this torney going to take place

    Soon.

    #317551
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus Elfin 610 on your gate!

    #317550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    fear ripper?

    #317548
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yesh, I knew you had to waste your ability, gate set, your roll

    #317547
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Falconeer?

    #317545
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Freezer!

    #317543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus pythantus activate, change to darkus, counter?

    #317540
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, fine with me, brawl, haos preyas 250g stand on my gate, ability activate, lightwind, now eilcos on my gate, gate open, needles eye, now ability activate, haos 2, Counter?

Viewing 15 posts - 14,761 through 14,775 (of 45,228 total)