Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,746 through 14,760 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317635
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate walmart… >.>

    #317632
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Stinglash!

    good job- next one-a... h... (if I gave you the last letters it would be too easy

    #317631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alpha HydranoidBonus: Orbit Helios

    #317630
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYFinally, after many, many checks, my Walmart got Hoas Hylash, Aquos Fortress, etc. I only got Hylash though, since I was actually looking for the EVO packs. Hey, I have a question, do any of your Walmarts still have EVO Packs being stocked?

    Not that I know of! I can't seem to find them at my Walmart anymore! :-

    same here

    My Walmart still doesn't have bakusteel, B3's, new traps, or bronze attack! When I found out that they had the EVO packs but only on a side display I got really mad cause they only had DAN'S LEFT!! I want Masquerades!!

    #317627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYFinally, after many, many checks, my Walmart got Hoas Hylash, Aquos Fortress, etc. I only got Hylash though, since I was actually looking for the EVO packs. Hey, I have a question, do any of your Walmarts still have EVO Packs being stocked?

    Mine got them stocked Once, and the only ones they have left are all of Dan's, like every attribute quite pathetic actually, but sont worry, you will eventually get them, my wal mart got bronze attacks like a month late!

    #317623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYFinally, after many, many checks, my Walmart got Hoas Hylash, Aquos Fortress, etc. I only got Hylash though, since I was actually looking for the EVO packs. Hey, I have a question, do any of your Walmarts still have EVO Packs being stocked?

    Not that I know of! I can't seem to find them at my Walmart anymore! :-

    #317620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanks.

    #317618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    85,637

    #317617
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Stinglash!

    #317614
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    i might get maxus dragothe game on the wiisome new vestroia bakugan and a bakuspherei hope and if i dont get it for xmas ill get it 4 my bday (jan 30th)

    youve seen a bakusphere?

    I have my store allways has aquas,pyrus and darkus.

    yes we know uve got them! but the UK hasnt! thats hence why i asked goldcomet cos hes from the UK!

    #317588
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im gonna call “the guy” Mysterio.Chapter two:Apprentice: His Ingram is getting very powerful. He also is getting better at playing his cards.Mysterio: I have noticed this. I will send a Special Bakugan called Stug to test how powerful Ingram can really be...Meanwhile:Ingram: We need to focus on getting more powerful.Atoma: Why? We just defeated a Bakugan with a 650 g-power! Ingram: I have heard rumors that there are new Bakugan with g-powers that almost reach 800gs.Atoma: We need a trap. I have heard you can find traps in Bakugan Canyon.LaterAtoma: There is a Ventus Falcon Fly! Lets get it before it flys away.*The Falcon Fly flys so high it reaches the top of the cliffs*Atoma: Ugh! I have to climb all that!Afterwards:Atoma: Yes! I finally caught it!Voice behind Atoma: Hello, Atoma. Care to battle?Atoma: Xantos! Of course I want to battle! Anything to beat you, you big Bakugan steeler!Xantos: Gate Card Set!Atoma: Gate Card Set!Xantos: Stug, Stand!Bakupod: Darkus Stug, 730gs, stands.Atoma: Ingram, Stand!Bakupod: Ventus Ingram, 550gs, stands.Xantos: Gate Card Open! Night Shadow!Bakupod: Ingram - 200gs, Stug + 200gs. Ingram 350gs, Stug 930gsAtoma: Ability Activate! Reverse!Bakupod: Stug - 400gs, Ingram + 400gs. Ingram 750gs, Stug 530gs. Ingram wins this round.One Battle Later:Xantos: You've won these two rounds but you wont win this one!Atoma: We'll see about that!Xantos: Gate Card Open! Fear Gate!Bakupod: Ingram - 550gs, Stug + 550gs. Ingram 0gs, Stug 1280gs.Atoma: Ingram! I've only got one Ability left!Ingram: Play it!Atoma: Ability Activate! Hurricane!Bakupod: Ingram + 2950gs, Stug - 1280gs. Ingram 2950gs, Stug 0gs. Ingram wins.*Xantos suddenly disappears.*LaterMysterio: Good work, Xantos.Xantos: Thank you.Apprentice: Now we have the data we need to hatch our plan!

    #317605
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dragonanimated_228444.gif helios asks if you can klick her.

    #317569
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Yesh, I ckecked just now, brawl, Ventus Elfin 660 on my gate, gate open, HellstormI win!!!! You shouldve used Elfins other g's, thank God you didnt, LOL

    Since you also had Needle's Eye, I thought you were gonna use that. But you came out with a GOLD Gate card. Oh well. Good game.

    Well Hellstorm was an easier win cause I had wind portal in my used pile, so that would ensure a win no matter what!

    #317567
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat Kiohl and Spin Hydranoid, but only my win against Kiohl counts for the scoreboard! Please confirm Kiohl!

    #317565
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    Dragon Adopters is where you can raise a Dragon, there Animated also ! :). Its way better than Dragon Cave,cause they have there own page,where you have its Name,gender,species,type,description,and

Viewing 15 posts - 14,746 through 14,760 (of 45,228 total)