Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,731 through 14,745 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AC AA Flash!me= 930gsYou=970gsCounter?

    Turn Around!!! +100Anything?

    #317720
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The person is in my fanfic and is a main character.

    #317716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl, bakugan stand. Haos Mega Nemus 720gs on NP's card

    Gate open, Deep Roots, me-720+150=870you-720+100=820Anything?

    #317709
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Ventus Percival 720 on my gate!

    #317693
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, ready, gate set, also, FYI, I am going to the movies soon!

    #317161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay just waitin now ^^

    LOL, we are almost done!

    #317677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I enjoy it, LOL

    #317674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So do you like the longer ones or the shorter ones?

    #317670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought that last one was pretty difficult, but here's a stumper- f...e ...a I'm only giving you the last letter of the 2nd word on the two worders and f....h ...m same deal

    1st-Flare Wilda2nd-Flash Ingram

    #317666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Hold on, Kiohl and I will come up with a strategy!

    #317658
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will, if someone else wants to join me?

    #317648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can you tell us the person whos farthest away, LOL

    #317644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fine,Ill end it tonight...

    YES!!!! 0.o

    #317642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fly Beetle and Bee striker

    #317641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Ah gawd, this is hard... Any hints? Like, how many Baku's do you have?

    101...

    Can u end it sooner? Maybe? And whats the prize choices?

Viewing 15 posts - 14,731 through 14,745 (of 45,228 total)