Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,716 through 14,730 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alright here's an organized look:BakuganCollectorX and Zingetcho are bakugan usersJamesNintendoNerd reviews classic (or not so classic) gamesPeanut3423 JoshScorcher and SarothCyngus do video game countdowns (joshscorcher did tributes and machinimas, still does them)PkGam and Chuuggaconroy do walkthroughs (chuugga does mostly rpgs)the rest make random video game videos and tributes

    what about me i am goldenlee123 u know

    #317807
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know! How cruel! She got locked in her room! :- Do u see where I got the chapter name? U can tell hes doing some form of experiments in there!

    #317803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    is it closest WITHOUT going over? Thats how game shows r! XD

    #317799
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    CHAPTER 2 UP!

    #317782
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that just is what i picked i made this account back when i he was cool

    #317770
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    55,855

    #317769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So at what time r u gonna end the contest?

    #317766
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what is it with these wanting topics?

    #317762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dats cool, but i think i would like my bakuneon thunder wilda better

    I want a stronger Thunder Wilda... >.> and a Darkus Translucent Freezer! I hate it that I don't even have BakuSteel :F

    #317745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I love how he took over new york in 30 minutes.

    #317741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My guess is 8,980.

    Bad guess.

    #317740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcomez.

    #317739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OOPs, my roll, brawl, Ventus neon Thunder Wilda 710 on Emily's Card!GOTTA GO, SORRY!!!

    #317735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL TDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #317733
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    AC AA Flash!me= 930gsYou=870gsCounter?

    Flash only works on YOUR OWN Gate card. Your battling on NP's Gate card. So he is still in the lead.

    In that case, cancel turn around!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 14,716 through 14,730 (of 45,228 total)