Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,911 through 14,925 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316980
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    0.o I have a good one!The Mega Buzz: Use at the start of a "war" with the Community. Summon all Bakugan each member has from Bakugan Buzz! Combine the combination ones and then use the BUZZ attack to wipe out every community Bakugan!

    #316976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool, also, to omegadragonoid, its not so much fun when you buy so many bakugan at one time, it sorta ruins the whole experience, but thats just me!

    #316971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    justcrouahore123: summon dark maxus drago and make the arena pitch black

    cool I guess... Can I think of a better one?JustinMechanical Freak: Summons all Mechanical Bakugan to the field and builds BOTH Maxus Drago and Maxus Helios and then wipe out his opponent! This only works if the owner owns Altair, Wired, Maxus Helios and Maxus Drago, Hades, Metalfencer, and Fortress!

    #316968
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability, activate! Hylash. The loser of this battle moves up to two of their used ability cards to their unused pile. This Hylash ability card is then removed from the game.Haos Hylash, stand! Haos Abis Omega's attribute is changed to Aquos.Aquos Abis Omega: 750 + 100 = 850G

    #316966
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Me Now? BTW I luv Darku and I luv Maxus Drago and all its epicness! I also luv Mechanical bakugan so thats a reason for liking Maxus Drago too! XD

    #316962
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Just got a ventus steel mega brontes, my Dad was at Target, thought it looked cool, and got it for me, how lucky he would choose a ventus one ;D

    Wait, core or not core? (Core is the best...)

    Not core, whats the difference though?

    Core is a ST on the outside and just regular attribute coloring on the inside, or "core."

    Oh, then I like steel better cause of the green detailing, its like a metallic dark green!

    Naruto can u send me a pic? Its MEGA Brontes right? And its STEEL too? I never seen a Mega Brontes like that before! XD

    #316959
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Just got a ventus steel mega brontes, my Dad was at Target, thought it looked cool, and got it for me, how lucky he would choose a ventus one ;D

    Wait, core or not core? (Core is the best...)

    Not core, whats the difference though?

    Core is a ST on the outside and just regular attribute coloring on the inside, or "core."

    Oh, then I like steel better cause of the green detailing, its like a metallic dark green!

    #316955
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I meant STEEL Mega Brontes! I have 2 Mega Brontes! XD

    #316953
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Just got a ventus steel mega brontes, my Dad was at Target, thought it looked cool, and got it for me, how lucky he would choose a ventus one ;D

    Wait, core or not core? (Core is the best...)

    Not core, whats the difference though?

    wait MEGA Brontes? I didn't know there was a such thing! XD

    #316948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    10/26/09-Updates include a

    #316945
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Just got a ventus steel mega brontes, my Dad was at Target, thought it looked cool, and got it for me, how lucky he would choose a ventus one ;D

    Wait, core or not core? (Core is the best...)

    Not core, whats the difference though?

    #316942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    10/26/09-Updates include a

    #316937
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updates include Aquos Elico 680G.

    EPIC FIND!!!!, I was supposed to get one for sooners, but I wasnt at Target with my dad, oh well, looks like I will get it on my next trip ;D

    #316935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool, thanks for including me ;D

    #316932
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my dad will probably get me something good, bakugan-wise

    Well I got to pick what I wanted! I got/ am getting:PS3 120GBNaruto: Ultimate Ninja StormSpyro: Dawn of the DragonMaxus Helios setPyrus CarlznautPyrus ScorpionSub-Terra Tripod EpsilonVentus PythantusAquos Preyas IIand

Viewing 15 posts - 14,911 through 14,925 (of 45,228 total)