Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,671 through 14,685 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Might be interesting.EDIT: Ha I just got it.

    #318090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Super Marucho WorldSeeming how normal, un-boosted mario is a midet and the same goes for Marucho... Yeaaa

    #318088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Darkus CORE Moskeeto 700.

    #318082
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pearl Ventus Ingram, major pwnage!!!

    #318078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #318075
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NawI wanna be a Demoman instead

    #318074
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Psh, how sad, ability activate, Ventus, now the gate is needles eye, lowest g wins, me-660+0=660you-670+100=770Looks like I win, good brawl!!!

    #318073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You should change the topic name to, "List the attribute and special treatment you would a bakugan to be made into"

    #318062
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus Elfin 660 on your gate!

    #318061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card open! G-power swap!Me=840gsYou=710gsCounter?

    K, now I activate Ventus, the gates now wind portal, try counterin' that!

    #318056
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oberus!!!!

    #318054
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #318052
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Perfect, Brawl, haos preyas 250g's on my gate, gate open, needles eye, lowest g's win, and now, since I am 160s less than you, I activate Haos 2, allowing me to take your Gloomy Gate, and put in my used pile, now, counter thisme-250+100=350you-710+100=810Anything, also, if not, this leaves me at 2-0

    #318044
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I lose that one, your roll

    #318041
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    i am now advanced bakugan brawler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Geez, you post so much, but its like pointless posts of you talking to yourself most of the time, or like in all the war topics!

    Quoted for truth. He has over 500 posts today. Most of it in the wars topics he created!Anyways, I am now an Advanced Bakugan Brawler.

    I know, Inforemd HaosMaster about it, and once he moves the threads to the off-topic section, all his post counts will go down, but he still does constant pointless posting, like edit your posts, he will finish a statement throughout like 3 different posts, I just find it unfair, since some members actually contribute more to this site!

Viewing 15 posts - 14,671 through 14,685 (of 45,228 total)