Brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on your gate!
OMG, I have a black light in the garage, I am so doing this tonight, thanks for all the great pics and info ;D
K, no imports, No HSP's, youngest first, I am 14, first to win three gates, gate set
me gate set
Helios=Cyborg Helios
i am now advanced bakugan brawler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geez, you post so much, but its like pointless posts of you talking to yourself most of the time, or like in all the war topics!
Nah, just getting used to mah rifle… Going hunting soon, though.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2148/2542415830_f1bdc0b01e.jpg?v=0[/img]Jaron... Why did you make this...? RPT 2.0 is still going. This is pointless... Why not post in RPT2.0?
bakugan tamers(like the one with guilmon)you go: ability activate *insert bakugan here* brawler fusion
I wish my blacklight wasn't broken…;-;
post reasons why plz or just answer the poll, not in the topic
its a virus. get ParetoLogic its a awsome anti virus plus
i likey
lol