Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,656 through 14,670 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318160
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    -Someone from BB-Uses it a lotYou have your culprit.

    #318114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is the Battle Royal correct? Instead of skipping each CPU's rolls you can view them and shoot at their bakugan. When you shoot at their bakugan you can throw it off course. In the subterra battlefield you'll have many advantages to shoot your opponent's bakugan over the edge. Then when you use that and make the CPU's miss you can then keep double standing.

    #318152
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wutI searched awesome, got 'you have no life'.Searched again touhou, got yes i do.Win.

    #318148
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I peed in his mouth upside down on the ceiling?=armchair cynics

    #318136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    4chan=Lucas Casella

    #318132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    LOL, Eurotrash= Vampires

    Are the vampires European?

    Now they are, LOL

    #318129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, Eurotrash= Vampires

    #318128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Touhou=interestWow, it knows me... Touhou IS one of my interests...

    #318122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    One of he reasons they included the minigames is that the game was mostly aimed towards a younger audience. A younger audience who has to play minigames to live and is horrible at the actual game so they have to compensate for it by rubbing a screen so hard they almost mess their pants in the process. (I know from experience). So yah that pretty much explains it.That also explains why on the PS3 and 360 versions the minigames rarely ever make a difference.

    #318115
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No Marduk got Vlaitor after. And Vladitor was released a little before Leo was.

    #318110
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Huh. Guess I got lucky.

    #318107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't forget that Marduk trusts no one because before he found Vladitor his tag tea partner betrayed hi

    #318105
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nuuuuuuuuu not Lumigrowl ;-;I dunno why, but they seem like they'll be important in the next series...

    #318104
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ooh, got a new one… This one will be a YTP.PYRUS ZONE- A remix of RED ZONE, seeming that Pyrus's main color is red...

    #318098
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe I got lucky but my Naga came with a Lock & Load gate card. Also I got the Bakugan PS3 game with the half off thing. So I got it fr DS and PS3. Yay me!

Viewing 15 posts - 14,656 through 14,670 (of 45,228 total)