Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,641 through 14,655 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ImperishableKnight= its not to shortHollow Shadow= hola amigoRage wing= oh wellInfinite Hollow= lymphTouhoutards= pro-lifeReisen Undonge Inaba= armchair cynicsApollonir= youtubezomg zombies= Kentucky Fried ChickenWait at when?= I am from bakuganbuzz.com, come visit us!!!-np

    #318193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Searched “The game”Got "I just lost the game"Oh wow

    #318189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Searched…"Visit bakugabuzz.com or I will IP track you"got..."Tdog0001"

    I eat your hamburgahsLux?

    :3

    #318186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, look what I got, "919-841-2226 hot guys please text me."Someone text them, LOL

    #318185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ohai=Well aren't you clever.Is that from you lux?

    Hu-uh.

    #318184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Searched…"I've found a new homepage"Got..."I wish I was a girrafe"


    LOL, I sent a bajillion of those, I also got back "TOUHOU SUCKS BALLS" lol

    rageragerageI said that to see if someone would get it.I dont really mean it...

    #318180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, I sent a bajillion of those, I also got back “TOUHOU SUCKS BALLS” lol

    #318177
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “I am from bakuganbuzz.com, come visit us!!!-np”Oh you

    #318176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHUT.I SEARCHED 'IS YOU THERE Y/N' AND GOT TOUHOUTARDSWEWT

    #318174
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    -Someone from BB-Uses it a lotYou have your culprit.

    LOL, We should try conversing on there

    Best idea in the whole thread...

    I am going to talk to myself right now, so go there!!!

    #318172
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    -Someone from BB-Uses it a lotYou have your culprit.

    LOL, We should try conversing on there

    Best idea in the whole thread...

    #318170
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm a doofus=hello, i love yousprite=armchair cynicspenguin=cheeseyoshi=http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/leonidas=i love harry potter so much sometimes i wish i was a wizardtouhou=http://www.youtube.com/user/bakuganbuzzepic=blackhorror=u did!dinos=boogerlucario=awsomegolen fear ripper=loveholy=google.comnaga=words in another languagedumbo the elephant=pandadragonoid=Mary Gronkenaruto=I love mystery googlegods=pretty soon people are going to start typing their phone numbers in here, lolfencer=stupidhelios=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/idiotaltair=BOWIE KNIFEweird huh?

    You've been getting linked to the BBYT page to? Weird...ERNIE STOP ADVERTISING

    #318164
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought you watched the anime.

    #318163
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    -Someone from BB-Uses it a lotYou have your culprit.

    LOL, We should try conversing on there

    #318161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why has nobody said all forms of dragonoid?

Viewing 15 posts - 14,641 through 14,655 (of 45,228 total)