Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,626 through 14,640 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The sacred beast can be used. But the god cards can't. Exodia can't be used in duels but it's parts and other “forms” can be.

    #318298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If everyone thinks big brawls take a long time, >:( then let's just

    #318292
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    CHAPTER 8The air grew thick almost instantly. The pure power of Naga seemed to make the air much heavier than it already was. The wind was still blowing. “Verias, you know what to do.”*Yes, madam.* Verias said, floating up by Visa’s ear. It clicked open and flew to the ground in front of naga.Even though Naga had no skin left in his wings, he could still make wind by flapping his wings.Skeletal Naga (No attribute)- 1000 gsVerias (Pyrus)-720 gs*Ability Activate, Spirit Sheild!*=Spirit Shield: Play when you have an Undead bakugan standing. Your opponent is unable to play Normal Ability Cards.=*A barrier? Oh no, we can’t have that…*“Ability Activate, Portal Staff!”=(Fusion) Portal Staff: Play during a battle where you have a Warrior bakugan. Cancel the last card from your opponent. Gain 100 gs.==Naga: 1000==Verias: 820=The staff that Verias had was beginning to glow. *Madam Visa, I need more power!*“I can see that… Ability Activate, Wilderness Call!”=Wilderness Call: Play during a battle when you have a Wild bakugan. Gain fifty gs, get 100 more gs for each ability card played thus far.==Verias: 1070==Naga:1000=Naga leaned back a bit. He jumped into the air so far you couldn’t see him, and thena flash of light happened. When naga fell, only half of his ‘spirit’ was there. It seems that the Silent Energy is gone.=Verias: 1070==Naga: 500=“Verias, strike now!”Verias reeled his staff back and started spinning it in one hand. He jumped into the air and threw his staff straight towards Naga. *If you are going to get me, you’re not getting the silent energy… Augh!* Naga was struck. He started glowing and his spirit started going into his bones. Then he started shrinking into a ball, which floated over to Visa.*Grand job, madam.*“Thanks… Now, open the portal, we have to get back to Vestal.”*Yes madam.*---Back in the future, in Suika’s time—“Visa… Now that the ‘suika’ character no longer has her bakugan and thus no

    #318278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You made an account with an almost exact name from the same ip.

    #318290
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can someone tell me all of the effects, cause I do not have the game :(

    #318287
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well if it makes you feel better, I like you here ;D

    #318263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That isn't it from the show. That's the art for it. Just like the Mc Donalds cards... I don't think that that version of masquerade was in it.

    #318255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    did they find anything

    #318253
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Animal Planet just showed a cool show called werewolves the dark survioires it was cool

    #318246
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No such thing dude...

    Aww poo.

    #317940
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my dad just pulled out my tooth. (now im scared why? because i might have to go to the dentist after school tomorrow. i hate the dentist cause i might have to get a xray or something)

    #318232
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey by the way, I just had it confirmed that the Abis Omega I'm using isn't really Bakusteel; it's actually Bakucore. Sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

    #318217
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wonder if anyone on here has gotten my secret ones....

    I havent, I have been writing my essay :(

    #318200
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey if you can see this, what country sells underwear in vending machines?LMFAO

    ^AGREED, HILARIOUS!!!!

    #318198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    ImperishableKnight= its not to shortHollow Shadow= hola amigoRage wing= oh wellInfinite Hollow= lymphTouhoutards= pro-lifeReisen Undonge Inaba= armchair cynicsApollonir= youtubezomg zombies= Kentucky Fried ChickenWait at when?= I am from bakuganbuzz.com, come visit us!!!-np

Viewing 15 posts - 14,626 through 14,640 (of 45,228 total)