Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,581 through 14,595 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318474
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus dual hydranoid 680g on ur card

    #318473
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I does bakugan, but I got them in target.

    #318471
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm sw 😀 i'm pyrusbrawler531, ring a bell? *coughs* mikezrrd123's contest *coughs*

    #318470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry to pop your bubble (lol) but the card say if their is g-power is higher by 160gs

    #318467
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do I win?

    #318459
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Waiting for gc activation

    #318457
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open blinding gate.the bakugan with the lowest g-power wins the battle

    #318454
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus neo dragonoid 450g stand on my card

    #318450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gatecard: overhangMe: 380gsYou: 750gsI win that one. GC set. I roll Pyrus Helios (680gs) on yours.

    #318449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i never been in a real life tournament.gate card set!

    #318445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not this time. you win that one.

    #318439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Subterra Fencer on yours.590gs

    #318422
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hayley

    #318419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nothing

    #318416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    spining mushroom man

Viewing 15 posts - 14,581 through 14,595 (of 45,228 total)