Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,596 through 14,610 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318413
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Where can I find the vid?

    #318411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, I like rpg games. So does my cousin. But I don't know how to make one.

    #318410
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    true but think of this. bakugan deka beng 12 $ so 12 x 7 is .... any ways it would be pretty cool and they could like realease maxus dragonoid in like multiple attribut like all ventus or aqous ect ect

    The answer you are looking for is 84. That's more than what I said.

    #318407
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Greetings fello collecter. I am Drago357 and I hope you complete your mission.

    #318406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1) Stop posting useless Topics to get posts2) there is no 'element' in Bakugan. Run back to pokemon, and leave this place. That is, if you are going to keep going on about Pokemon

    It's not that stupid since I like pokemon. But It is a bad place to post this topic.

    #318397
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I d o to but I had two things recording so I couldnt lol

    #318394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The deka maxus bakugan would be too big for boxes and would be more expensive. Maybe $70s or more.

    #318386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    180px-NO_U_cycle.gif

    34441gh.jpg

    freaky as

    #318383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea.I didnt see it I had missed it lolXD.

    #318382
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea it was really good.It might be up loaded on you tube soon.Its 2 hours long.

    #318359
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how about my verias aqous steel 740gs for your darkus ingram?

    #318351
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u didnt throw down a card, so mine

    #318348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set! bakugan brawl! darkus 675g preyas, stand!!!!!!!!!!!

    #318346
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine

    #318344
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Connecting to server…Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: helloYou: HiYou: What'r you doin?Stranger: nothing...Stranger: u?You: XDYou: Eatin' cerealStranger: okey:PYou: And tyon' of courseYou: XDYou: typin*Stranger: haha yeahYou: sory idont americnYou have disconnected.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,596 through 14,610 (of 45,228 total)