pyrus dual hydranoid 680g
what color is circle of fire
red
oh.oops 😛gate card open.earthen wave.120 for me and80 for you.ability activate.circle of fire i get an extra 110 g
um. i don't actualy trade 'cuz i'm far from everyone around here. and.................. WAIT ARE YOU SAYING YOU"VE GOT A STEEL DARKUS HADES???!!!!!
yes
same here.
bate card open.quick charge.the player with the lowest printed g-power may not play ability cards this battle.150 for me and 170 for you.and g-power increase ability activate.i also get 60 g-power.me:710 + 150 + 60 =920you 680 + 170 =850.i win
I lost 11 times! What do you think?! :'( :'(
not so fast. let's go RAKKI!! XD ability activate, flash!670+110=780anythin you wanna add?
Yeah. Why do I keep losing? :'(
pyrus alpha hydranoid 710g.on my card
!@#$%^%$W#@$%^&^%$ i lost.one more battle
GC: hadesMe: 590gsYou: 670gsabilities: Touch of Fire and BlazeMe: 770gsdo I win?
bakugan trap pyrus tripod epsilon.cahnge attribute to aquos.ability card activate summon wave.i get 140 extra g-power
380gs.
OK. anyways, GC set. I roll Pyrus Warius on mine.
i found mine at walmart 😉 5.25, look for those bakugan and look for 3 eyes, and fangs 😀