Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,551 through 14,565 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318569
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what are cavities?

    #318566
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My doctor was talking about me having to get braces and I really don't want to! I LOVE GUMMY BEARS!

    Wow how sucky... my gums are numb now. I CANT CHEW!!! i can talk ut its hard.... so i got sent out to the princibals office twice cuz i annoyed the teacher soo much... this is teh worst day of my life....

    #318565
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i one time had to get 4 teeth removed at once.they had to use anathisea to put me to sleep. becuz they were attached to the bone.my mouth was numb for like 5 hours.and my chin, lip, and tongue were swolen

    #318563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thank GOD i only have one cavity. it's in the top left corner of my mouth.

    whats a cavity?

    #318559
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I want to know! If I post it in this thread can I still use it in a contest?

    #318548
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will PM closed ball form! NO ONE POSTS IT ANYWHERE ON THIS FORUM! U do u die! X.X

    #318546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no… I meant because Drago had the Infinity Core and Draconeon has the Silent core right now!

    #318543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeh, sounds pretty neat.

    well I can send it to u in a PM cause I want to wait to enter it in the next Bakugan Making contest! I want that Freezer... >.>

    #318534
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok i migh be overthiking things or my imagination might be running wild but a couple of years ago i had a dream where a wolf attacked. it bit m leg sood up and slashed my forehead. when i woke up my forehead and leg were bleeding and they are were the exaxt same wounds as in my dream. also now my fingernales grow in a weird way(shaped like claws) i have alot really long canine teeth and i am really pail and also i have dreams of being a wolf and they alwayes end in getting bit by something and after i wake up i look and im blleeding idk but still

    #318529
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Does anyone think he shouldnt have been banned? That name itself included a cuss word.What Yoshi said, Lux is Lux.

    Huh?

    Ya know, the one word he was calling "us Christians."

    Oh lol thats not a curse. You wanna know what it actuall ymeans?IIRC it means to be fatigued from workand faggot means a bundle of twigs >_>And if someone is actually a faggot (ell something) then they're also dumb which means they cannot talk :)Don't even ask me why I know this....

    What it actually means and the context of how it was actually used are two totally different things.

    #318528
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anyone? Fine then I guess no one wants to see Draconeon! 😛

    #318524
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do i have to delete this topic now?

    #318523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ya good brawl

    #318519
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you were right it is not your fault that you only have one email and it is unfair that you are only aloud 1 account i think it should be changed

    Wait...

    #318518
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus alpha hydranoid 710g.on ur card

Viewing 15 posts - 14,551 through 14,565 (of 45,228 total)