Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,536 through 14,550 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Me:Bakugan brawlStranger:thats nerdyI disconnected after they said that

    #318627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Stranger: HiyaYou: I am Thunder Wilda's best friend! He says " HI PERSON!"Stranger: I say HI to him! 😀You: U know what that is?You: Do u like bakugan?Stranger: Bakugen... Bakugen! I heard of it. It's a popular anime :)You: u luv anime? Do u know of Negima?Stranger: Anime is cool, but I haven't heard of Negima :(You: 0.o rly? XD Naruto? Naruto is the easiest anime to point out!Stranger: Yeah, my best friend loves it. Keeps bugging me over and over! X(Stranger: And I find it goodStranger: :0Stranger: *:)You: Let me guess ur proly 13-15 right?Stranger: 15. Ur pretty good at guessing :)You: Thanx! I guessed cause a few of my friends down in Texas like anime and she is 15-17! XDStranger: LOLStranger: I love their theme songs!You: I do too! I have Narutos on my I Pod! I am getting Naruto: Ultimate Nija Storm for my B-Day!Stranger: Good 4 U! But I am limited in my knowledge of anime. U would be better talking to my best friend! He loves each and every one! :)You: XDYou: Hey get ur friend to join BakuganBuzz.com's forum! He'll make lots of friends!Stranger: I would, but he never uses his Goddamn MSN! I phone him tomoro for u. Wanna meet up on Utube?You: Sure I guess... Whats his username? U know this chat thingy is weird! I got a terrorist once! DXYou: ok... he is 15 right?Stranger: 14 actually. Im older (And superior) but he's taller XDYou: I am his age and I am proly taller than u!Stranger: GrrrYou: GRRRRR right back atcha!Stranger: ToucheYou: Sent message!You: Anyways I is bored now!Stranger: Poor uYou: Well I could always try to get my friend on here! Do u have a youtube account?Stranger: Of courseFINALLY A GOOD PERSON!!! XD

    #318622
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ohai 3rd Leonidas evo Also, seeming that your anal about only putting pictures up for short times for absolutely no reason I saved the main picture.

    #318620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    yea the wings,claws and name prove it, but if it wer colored darkus then it would also help :)

    well

    #318618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Slice Sideways in halfSW-0SS-7next

    #318615
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HOLY CRAP! I got Hudam Hu Sane!!!

    #318609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea the wings,claws and name prove it, but if it wer colored darkus then it would also help :)

    well i don't have any colored pencils atm! Its Darkus and its Dragos evil twin from the Doom Dimension! Its 10X better than Drago! 😛

    #318603
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It looks like another evolution of dragonoid. 😮

    #318600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanx! So do u think he is an evil Drago?

    #318597
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alpha Hydranoid?

    #318596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

    #318593
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They r up! Only for an hour though!

    #318584
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok but only for one hour then they will be taken off of the thread ok?

    #318576
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ohh in the uk we call it tooth decay XD

    #318570
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 14,536 through 14,550 (of 45,228 total)