Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,521 through 14,535 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: HeroStranger: hi horny girl?You: No. Hey how pissed would youi be if I was a cop?Your conversational partner has disconnected.

    #318732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who cares anymore, I am tired of seeing topics like this, lets just let this go please!

    #318729
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    k, Ventus Elfin 660 on Darkwinds gate, LOL, needles eye is out of the question, and its easier to counter cause I can use better abilities being a low g ;D

    ok before we start leme guess though you wont let HSP cards

    Obviously, Most HSPS are different, so people could be making up the g boosts for all we know?

    #318725
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k, Ventus Elfin 660 on Darkwinds gate, LOL, needles eye is out of the question, and its easier to counter cause I can use better abilities being a low g ;D

    #318722
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    got mine both at wal-mart. if you need description (don't have to go by this but i'm throwin it in anyways): fencer's sorta like a combo between a spider and a scorpion kinda, and foxbat well is a bat with 3 dots for eyes, 4 wings, 2 on each base wing. and a forked tail

    fxed

    #318718
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do what an old friend of mine did and just use this: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNow stop saying that. More annoying than cute...

    #318714
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm in.Gate card set!Primo first, then NP, then Darkwind, then me.

    And me and Kiohl already conversed about this BTW

    #318709
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But with the way Baku813 is ignoring me it proly won't even make it to SM Headquarters! :-

    #318686
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set!!!

    #318678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Connecting to server…You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: hiYou: HiYou: So...You: Whats up?Stranger: not muchStranger: new hereStranger: where ya fromYou: California, you?Stranger: denmarkStranger: whats your namStranger: eYou: Wheres that? We arent that smart over here, LOLStranger: europeYou: ohYou: I thought it was in kansas, oopsStranger: whats your name strangerYou: Why, whats yours?Stranger: rasmusYou: OOH, cool, mines *deletd so know one sees it*Stranger: you chat much hereStranger: a friend told me about thisYou: Nah, first timeStranger: faar outYou: Well, this isnt my first chatStranger: samrStranger: smae hereYou: But like the first day I started, LOLStranger: i mean same here first timer 3rd chatStranger: how ols are you and whats your skillsYou: Oh, this is like my best chatStranger: oldYou: I am 15, and my skills, let me think of that one, LOLStranger: ok this is wrong im 42You: Yeah, it is, LOLStranger: my daughter is 17You: Even more wrongness, LOLStranger: even my turtle is older than youYou: Yeah, as expected, my bird is older than me, LOLStranger: faaar outYou: Indeed, so, just chattin?Stranger: you got an older sisterStranger: call ya sister or you rmumYou: Nope, only older and younger brothersYou: And my "mum" isnt homeStranger: "mum" ??Stranger: how old is your older sisterYou: I dont have one, I only have brothers, geez, what do you want if I had a sister? GROSS!!!!Stranger: i wanted to chat with her about global warming and turtlesYou: Eww, if you want to stop global warming, just kill the worlds population of cows!Stranger: and about muffsYou: "muffs"???Stranger: muff animalStranger: i dont know name in englishYou: Are you a lady?Stranger: no Stranger: im 42 and a dudeYou: Oh, then your just a weird manStranger: im disturbed as fuckYou: GAYNESS IN THE ANUS!!!

    #318667
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Make your first post bakugan I did that and some one said uh oh and left lol

    #318665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XDThis thing is weird!

    #318658
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wanna try to get someone from here!

    #315642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Narutopwns and I defeated Haos-Emily and Curedream4eva here.http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=7860.0

    Confirmed, and is that plus 2 for me and Kiohl, and minus 2 for Haos emily and curedream, just wonderin?

    #318631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You: HiStranger: Bonjour, je suis le mécanimimecanichien du quartier.You: sory idont frenchYou have disconnected.I love this forced joke

Viewing 15 posts - 14,521 through 14,535 (of 45,228 total)