Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,506 through 14,520 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318778
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I acted gay with this person! Its hilarious! XD They freak out!

    #318775
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will!!!!

    #318772
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    k, Ventus Elfin 660 on Darkwinds gate, LOL, needles eye is out of the question, and its easier to counter cause I can use better abilities being a low g ;D

    ok before we start leme guess though you wont let HSP cards

    Obviously, Most HSPS are different, so people could be making up the g boosts for all we know?

    yeah if only I had a camera yeah your right what about traps imorts and such no imports and traps alowd

    Traps obviously allowed, and no imports past 750g's

    #318764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hes from England near where Emily lives! XD

    #318762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh wow. Thats pretty powerful. But it doesn't look all so great. The G-Powers make up for that though 😀

    Well all the paint isnt probably on it, but on the upside for you, its subterra, LOL

    #318753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a gay 12 yr old! XD

    #318751
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, thats 25 days, I would get nevous when you start swimming, LOL

    #318750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you'll do great, you love swim 😉

    #318749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!Stranger: hellouYou: Hewo. Ma name is fluffy wums. Stranger: okay..You: And if ya beieve that I got a bridge to sell ya.Stranger: yes.. is this going to be in /b/Stranger: cause u r badYou: Was /b/? You: I'm not too god and interwebs.Stranger: what is this? You: I mean good.You: A question mark?Stranger: really?Stranger: im only 12 so i dunnoYou: I shee. BAKUGAN BRAWL!Stranger: ahaYou: EPIC WIN STAND!Stranger: imma lets u finnish but first i have to vanishYour conversational partner has disconnected.

    #318746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Connecting to server…Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: HAIStranger: HeyYou: so...You: anything cool happenin' in your life?Stranger: BrazilStranger: and you ?You: OH, HOLAYou: LOL, I am from AmericaYou: Hola, como estas?Stranger: bien y usted?You: ???You: uno momento por favorYou: Oh, muy bienYou: COMELO!!!!You: LOLStranger: se utiliza el traductor de google?You: No, I dont use google translations if thats what you asked, I just need time to think, LOLStranger: LOL é teu cú desgraçaaaaaaaYour conversational partner has disconnected.

    #318744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!You: HewoStranger: oogle boogleYou: Biggle boggleStranger: boggle eegleYou: Biggle boggle uses tackle!You: Damage: OVER 9000!!1!Stranger: how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck woodYou: I don't know 12lb.?Stranger: exactly!!!You: How much woodchuck could you chuck if you had a stick of wood?Stranger: definately 13lbs.You: Lulz. How much wood could a wood chuck F**k if a wood chuck could F**k wood?Your conversational partner has disconnected.

    #318743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    mnltmnrs.jpg

    It looks the exact same as the pre-evolved form Monarus to me.

    It is thats why, I think they are just adding a light!

    #318739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nipaa is much better…Higurashi ftw~

    #318738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lolololololololololololololStranger: heyYou: HaiStranger: whats uppYou: Not muchYou: Well, I'm making people lose the game.You have disconnected.

    #318737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I love monarus, and saw and loved this monarus when I saw it on the poster, and honestly, I dont find anything perverted with laser boobs, thats just shmexy more than anything, LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 14,506 through 14,520 (of 45,228 total)