Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,461 through 14,475 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus-100Aquos- 150Subterra-50Haos-150Darkus-50Ventus-100

    #318948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Reflection GateMe: 770gsYou: 760gscounter?

    Boosts?

    #318947
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Reflection GateMe: 770gsYou: 760gscounter?

    #318943
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmmmm...do I add some to this photoshoot? ;D

    No, make your own, better publcity to you rather than Baku

    #318941
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus Elfin 660 stand on his card!

    #318930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Cosmic Ingram (670gs) on mine.

    #318926
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, That makes the score 1-1. Your roll. GC set.

    Gate set, Ventus Percival 720 on my gate!

    #318924
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i stole pengu 8) he is dead >:Dand verias would be awesome in: monkey or no ape(random and dumb i know, best i got)(its originally from deal or no deal :'()

    #318916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bumblewin is at 7.Hurt Frenzyfail.Bumblebee: 7Frenzy: 7

    hurt

    #318913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, That makes the score 1-1. Your roll. GC set.

    #318912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think it means smooth. (or somethin like that)P.S Vendetta means a blood fud between two people or an exchange of malicious acts between two people as the reulst of an argument.

    #318904
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    g-power totals

    P-120A-180S-160H-80D-220V-140

    #318899
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    g-power totals

    #318895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: OverhangMe: 730gsYou: 740gslowest gs wins ( remember, you said just needle eye and floating decks )I win that one so I roll ventus translucent percival (580gs) on yours.

    K, gate open, Dark tunnel, I have been itching for a new stat, and this is great, cause we cant play blue or green abilities, but If I needed to, I could use quick end, so, anything?

    #318885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: OverhangMe: 730gsYou: 740gslowest gs wins ( remember, you said just needle eye and floating decks )I win that one so I roll ventus translucent percival (580gs) on yours.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,461 through 14,475 (of 45,228 total)