Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,446 through 14,460 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318982
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate your strategy so MUCH!!!!! >:(

    #318981
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, seeming that my hardest match was RD1 of the 3rd tourney… It'd be Akira, Billy and whatshisname.

    #318980
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, gate open, wind portal, I expect you to play Ventus, but I will play mine first, ability activate ventus, gates dark tunnel, so now ypu cant play blue or green abilities, I win unless you can counter?

    #318979
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would make the location of the tournament at target.

    #318978
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I meant Fear Ripper.

    #318977
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hm… 1st place- Both a second evolutions and first evolutions pack2nd place- Second evolutions pack3rd- 1st evolutions pack

    #318976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You already used fear ripper, percival and cosmic ingram?

    #318216
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll my Ventus Sninglash on your gc.

    #318974
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl on my gate!

    #318972
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Or, for those of you whho went to the UBT (lolz, UBT in game is the Ultimate Battel Tour now), remember they said something about a “worldwide” tourney… Maybe there's a video game pack like SN drew?http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1219/sc09053423.jpg

    #318971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter.

    #318967
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is an awosome idea.

    #318966
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Hmm. bakugan trap activate, ventus pythantus, change to subterra, ability activate quick end, me +640, 720 if your using a ventus trap, so, gonna counter, I asume not, since you orginally banned quick end, therefore it cant be in your strategy!

    Can you post a pic of the card?

    Sorry, dont have one, just go to the main bakuganbuzz website and look at it on there

    #318963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm. bakugan trap activate, ventus pythantus, change to subterra, ability activate quick end, me +640, 720 if your using a ventus trap, so, gonna counter, I asume not, since you orginally banned quick end, therefore it cant be in your strategy!

    Can you post a pic of the card?

    #318960
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm. bakugan trap activate, ventus pythantus, change to subterra, ability activate quick end, me +640, 720 if your using a ventus trap, so, gonna counter, I asume not, since you orginally banned quick end, therefore it cant be in your strategy!

Viewing 15 posts - 14,446 through 14,460 (of 45,228 total)