Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,431 through 14,445 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319055
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well instead of complaining to us about it here pm HM and ask if your brother can have an account and just make him a new one with a different name.

    #319051
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Chapter Three (Part One)Mysterio: I have made an ability card for you that will ensure that you win.Apprentis: Thank you.Mysterio: Use this Darkus Freezer to battle.Apprentis: Yes master.LaterLuke: Hey, Atoma, wanna battle? Winner takes all!Atoma: Sure!Luke/Atoma: Gate Card Set!Atoma: Go, Ingram!Bakupod: Ventus Ingram, 550gs, stands.Luke: Go, Freezer!Bakupod: Darkus Freezer, 800gs, stands.Atoma: That is some major power! At least I can use this ability since he is over 200gs more than me. Ability Activate! Permanent 100!Bakupod: Ingram gains a permanent 100+ gs. Ingram 650gs.Luke: Gate Card Open! Dark Night!Bakupod: Freezer + 200gs for every attribute on the field. Freezer + 400gs. Freezer 1200gs.Atoma: Ability Activate! Double It!Bakupod: Ingram + 650gs. Ingram 1300gs. Ingram wins.Two battles later...Atoma: Okay, Ingram, we have to win this or less he gets you! Gate card open! Negative!Bakupod: G-powers to negative. Ingram -650, Freezer -800Luke: Ability Activate! Dual Power!Bakupod: Freezer + 1600gs. Freezer 800gs. Freezer wins.Atoma: Ingram!!!Luke: Seeya, Sucka!In Mysterio's Lair...Mysterio: Good work, Luke.Apprentis/Luke: Thank you.Mysterio: Muhaha!

    #319046
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, there's probably tabs on his hands, that when they open, move foward thus forcing the dice out.

    #319036
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll go for it… The heart one, is it gonna have to be rounded or like a prism?

    #319035
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO!!

    #319034
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He was easy… If you used the right gates =P

    #319002
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Great, now were banning cards, Ventus is the core of all ventus strategys, if we are gonna ban cards, whats the point of brawling, the key point in beating ventus brawlers is winning on their cards, once you do that, they cant ventus what they choose to do so, and if you are using no floating decks, they obviously wouldnt have had ventus 2, but… the only cheap for you, good for me thing about ventus is that I own a blue and green one, so its versatile!

    #319000
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like the Canyon one! It builds up suspense.

    Thanks!

    #318996
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't like that quick end ability. I think it should be banned as well.

    #318994
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I happened but I will not confirm.

    #318991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I hate your strategy so MUCH!!!!! >:(

    Agreed.

    LOL, Why does everyone not like my brawling, its not my fault I am good :(

    #318989
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    quick end.......ventus.........

    LOL, sorry for being pure awesomesauce, geez!!!

    #318986
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pwned Drago0547, please confirm

    #318985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …Why did everyone else get a 50% off thing? I god nothing ;-;

    #318984
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate your strategy so MUCH!!!!! >:(

    LOL, why?

Viewing 15 posts - 14,431 through 14,445 (of 45,228 total)