Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,476 through 14,490 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #318881
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Swave. (The word not the name)

    #318878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, Ventus Elfin 540 on your gate!

    #318876
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't have that card anyway.GC set. I roll ventus Fear Ripper (530gs) on mine.

    #318875
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Buuuuump...For the record, if I already have one going on and we're down to the last couple of rounds, would I be allowed to start on another brawl in a different topic? Trying to get in as much practice as I can before Friday.

    Yeah, we are lenient on the rules here, I am in like 2 different tag team brawls, and one single, so it doesnt really matter.

    #318871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok. Just no needle eye. I'm tired of that card.

    WHAT!!! OK, then, gate set, I will go first, brawl, Ventus Vulcan 650 on my gate! Also, no floating decks, which is basically switching your cards throughout the brawl.

    #318869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Buuuuump…For the record, if I already have one going on and we're down to the last couple of rounds, would I be allowed to start on another brawl in a different topic? Trying to get in as much practice as I can before Friday.

    #318868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. Bye.

    #318866
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok. Just no needle eye. I'm tired of that card.

    #318843
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I would if you take off specific card restrictions, its quite cheap and you will never get the full test experience!

    #318852
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    youapersonwhoeatspersonsforbreakfastanddinnerinjulyonatuesdayat9:30pmeasterntime!!!!!!!!

    #318847
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you should know on any website that is you use the same e-mail rwice you get banned

    #318845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright, I'll be waiting.

    #318840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maxus brawl...

    noSPACESallowedinthetopicnoob

    #318839
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im going to watch the ghost hunter marathon saturday

    #318837
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    facethewrathofcyborghelios

Viewing 15 posts - 14,476 through 14,490 (of 45,228 total)