Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,356 through 14,370 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319569
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wooh for kodakCD4E? whose in ur avvy? have u heard of berry koubu is it?

    #319566
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ????????-.- wat??

    #319560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We can look at this in two ways: objectively and subjectively.Objectively: No.Subjectively: I initially thought of an IP check, but realized that because you both use the same computer on the same network, that won't really work; assuming you're not trying to smurf. The difficulty with this is that we have no way to be sure if you are smurfing or if you really are making an account for your brother. The only real way is to post a picture of you and him, blah blah, but that'd be making something a big deal when it really isn't, and I don't want to cause any privacy issues. Perhaps you really might be telling the truth and that you seriously do have a brother who wants an account. There were tons of cases like this in Vestroia. Some were valid (Like BG and her sister) and some weren't, but if I were a moderator, I certainly would not unban that account because, again, we have no reason to be sure.I was reading some arguments earlier that were completely unrelated to the matter at hand, and I think that it is human nature to agree with the winning side, but know this, if your brother's 11 and needs you to create an account for him, I don't really think that a public forum is the best choice. Especially with all the clean mud-slinging going on; this would be a really bad influence for an 11-year old.The best solution would be to wait a few years until he finds something really worthwhile and that he's really interested in. I can't say anything more because I don't want to get rocks thrown at me (I don't want to use the other term because it may make me look bad).

    #319543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh thanx so how many posts till levly up type thing?

    #319523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My criteria is don't bother if you're doing any of the following things:1. Looking for the g-power on your traps2. Googling what "Forum" means.

    #319520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ummm. Good?J.K but try to tone it down a teeny bit.

    #319503
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeaa, drawing for the win (Y)

    #319498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wewt, most of Vestroia's here.We should leik make a re-make of there, calling it Vestal... Win?

    #319492
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GTF back on topic! Liek nao!I've been hearing rumors going around that there's gonna be a warius available for download.

    #319488
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I seem to be psychic. =PWHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SN D=

    #319486
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tell meh the bayoes on skaipe, that'll help… :3

    #319463
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who next, VS? XDIs SN inviting all of Vestroia over here or something? XD

    #319461
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm tired this n00b Silent Naga.

    #319475
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT A N00B.

    #319474
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I draw on paper, then I'd scan and edit, like most people do.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,356 through 14,370 (of 45,228 total)