Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,371 through 14,385 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey Pax =DDoubt you remember me, I had like... 300 posts...?

    #319464
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's not my turn. I rolled last.

    #319454
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i beat drago123 here http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=7938.0i should be 39w/32l

    he didnt just beat me.he pwnd me.

    #319452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    My online name is Pax Agarthus, real name Mike, and have absolutely no forum experience whatsoever.JK. I'm just another one of those crazies that migrated here from Vestroia. One of my good friends, DxR/SN, actually directed me here, and I hope that this wonderful community will accept me just as it has accepted my other friends. Thank you.Back in Vestroia, I was a moderator, so please forgive at times if I sound a little harsh or try to take action. I will control myself and try not to be a bother to everyone. ^_^;;Thank you,Pax Agarthus

    oh i remember you! You probably dont remember me from vestroia, I was Haos-emily on there aswell LOl. You will fit in, don't Worry 😉Drago,NEVER CALL HIM A WEIRDO! HE WAS LIKE, THE EBST MODERATOR! AND COULD PROBABLY BE THE BEST MODERATOR ON HERE IF HE SIGNED UP!

    But he is a weirdo, isn't he?

    #319450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate: Golden Launcher. Abis Omega gets +100G, +100G more for this being a gold gate card.Moskeeto: 740 + 110 + 200 = 1050Abis Omega: 750 + 100 + 200 + 200 = 1250

    #319440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello weirdo.

    #319437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I HATE MY CARDS!!you win.

    #319434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Haos Bakucore Abis Omega 750G stands on my gate.Gate card, open: Proper Motivation. Player with the least used gate cards gets +200G.Moskeeto: 740 + 20 = 760Abis Omega: 750 + 100 + 200 = 1050Counter?

    #319432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl on ur card pyrus altair 670g

    #319429
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus wired 600g stand on my card

    #319427
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awww happy ending XD

    Are you be nice? WTH!

    #319424
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    holy crap ur good.i have da crapiest cards in the history of the universe.sadly no counter

    #319423
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    rabbit

    what is that meant to mean?

    becers. i saw pet in ur sig, and i though my rabbit :Lso my word is..question

    #319421
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no, no counter

    #319419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awww happy ending XD

Viewing 15 posts - 14,371 through 14,385 (of 45,228 total)