Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,341 through 14,355 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ohhhh yes, Ventus. Argh.I would have started out a Ventus brawler, but Haos Griffon just plain stole my heart away.

    #319629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My worst day is… well, it hurts me to talk about it.

    #319628
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No thank-yous? Damn that's rude. If I'm given away free bakugan I better get some appreciation. Also do we just upload our drawing here?

    #319621
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Doesn't sound too bad. That means there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to have an account here. I mean after all Shones sucks with computers ad I made his account for him. Of course we live away from each-other and have different Emails but other than that it's like the same thing.

    #319617
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh but I love those cards. :-* Those and Aquos 2 and Help From Friends… basically any good green ability card is like a “completely screw the game over for your opponent just when they least expect it” card.I look forward to brawling you again though. You have very powerful critters, yus.

    #319611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well.What do u think.Maybe if we get enough votes for yes the bakugan creator will make it!

    You're welcome.

    #319610
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup... Do to lack of Thank you's I am no longer covering the shipping costs to winners.

    I have thanked u for the stuff u have done! U may not remember but I did! I thanked u for the Ingram and the 2nd ingram! I have written thank u notes to u even when i didn't win!

    #319606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Make that two.

    #319605
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Baku y do u have to do the shipping thing now? Because of that I can never enter! My parents won't pay a cent!

    #319604
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's what started it. That and the bronze warius you can get with the action replay.

    #319600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how do i post pics?

    #319594
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Translucent Haos Griffon 300G stands on my card.Gate card, open: Overhang. The bakugan with the lowest G-power wins this battle.Ability, activate: Haos 2. If my opponent's bakugan has a G-power that is 160G or higher than mine, one of their gate cards moves from their used pile to mine.Fencer: 700 + 100 = 800Griffon: 300 + 150 = 450

    #319587
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm not sayin persch is a n00b I'm saying if his brother is.

    #319582
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #319577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    O_O… A little too much effort but true.Oh and persch what I'm saying is stay out if you're a n00b.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,341 through 14,355 (of 45,228 total)