Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,326 through 14,340 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Aaight, thanks.And my big concern was whether or not your bronze gate was one that would have let you take back an ability card at the end of the battle. I had my chance to nab such a card today on eBay but I missed out. 😛Good game. I look forward to brawling you again!

    #319676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can i get like banned for 5 minutes or sumut?could get emily to ban me ?!mwah ha ha im soo coool D: bloddy japanese muisic !Suppesharu jenere~shon loveSuppesharu jenere~shon lovegerd sake :L try my best xtoodles

    #319673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    getting addicted to japansese musicits like a drug :'(

    #319667
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My worst day, getting kicked in the mouth by a dude.

    #319664
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hate contets like these. I am artistically handicapped, plus Justin and SN are WAY too good.

    I ain't that good! Oh and If I win I will post the image of DARKUS FREEZER I drew! Remember? I am so excited!freezer is my absolute all time fav! EDIT: this is my 1000 post! YAYZ! Bigger mail box!

    #319660
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Here is an outline of the worst day I've ever had.Some day in December 2007~-Woke up with a throat full of phlegm.-No toothpaste.-Shower water wouldn't turn hot.-Late for school.-Got a not-so-good mark in a subject I will not specify (you can ask me if you want on PM xD)-Realized that I forgot to pack lunch-Was hungry for the remainder of the class-Was yelled at for secretly making the seating plan of a class-Slipped on the ice 5 times.-Burned my dinner.-Caught a fever which escalated to 38.7*CI don't think that's so bad compared to the days of others, though.

    #319657
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Wait... Our Made-up Bakugan, right? And, if so, no re-entering the same Bakugan?

    Bump... I guess...Just don't want my post missed again. Let me rephrase it:Are we supposed to enter made-up, or real Bakugan? If made-up, are we allowed to enter our old entrees?

    No old ones... and real or imaginary is cool.

    Hey Yoshi I did! OPEN BALL FORM!!! XD Its an OPEN ball form!

    #319655
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omfg thats so coool 😀 can i get banned? like i wna see what it seys?

    #319648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hurt frenzyb-5f-2

    #319647
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aaight, thanks.And my big concern was whether or not your bronze gate was one that would have let you take back an ability card at the end of the battle. I had my chance to nab such a card today on eBay but I missed out. 😛Good game. I look forward to brawling you again!

    #319644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Same here.

    #319627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am entering my Draconeon!HPIM1388-1.jpgHPIM1391-1.jpgHPIM1390-1.jpgHPIM1389.jpgHey can u PM me if I win cause I won't be here until the 3rd cause I'll be camping! Guess wat Baku! My B-Day is November 2nd! XD Ironic!Ok My next entry will be...CYBER WILDA (this is from my fan fic)BakuganCollection019.jpgBakuganCollection020.jpg

    #319637
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice bakugan.

    #319634
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, back on topic. I prefer hand-drawn, I never draw on the computer.

    #319632
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heh. I guess we're all human at heart, right?No-one would argue so much if they were trying to smurf, so it might be a good idea to unban his brother's account.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,326 through 14,340 (of 45,228 total)