Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,311 through 14,325 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319715
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well since you are 14 I understand, but it is still gross and wrong.

    #319713
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability: UpdraftMe: 950gscounter?

    #319711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm 14 so not really. >.> I looked too! Kinda liked the sight of her panties! XD

    #319710
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wouldn't call this a bad day but... the teacher yelled at me for standing directly up against a girl behind her in class! She didn't care cause she likes me!

    #319709
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yay im coool 😀 goo meee (Y) im soo coool :L1st person to get banned for a reason (Y)

    #319706
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wouldn't call this a bad day but… the teacher yelled at me for standing directly up against a girl behind her in class! She didn't care cause she likes me!

    #319703
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dw the boys at my school, cos they dont like me, now who couldnt love my face, im like a dog, cute and puppy dog eyes XD

    #319702
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    700g's I think! Yep! 700g! Not bad!

    #319699
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do u think i can get banned for being hyper? cos i amm soo hyperrrwoooh :L and does it count as spam?- i dont think so oh well :Lim bored :L:Lneed to think of more reasons :Lwho wouldnt like me?

    #319698
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Aaight, thanks.And my big concern was whether or not your bronze gate was one that would have let you take back an ability card at the end of the battle. I had my chance to nab such a card today on eBay but I missed out. 😛Good game. I look forward to brawling you again!

    #319695
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have 1000 posts! YAZ!!!! I am now and Advanced Bakugan Brawler!

    #319691
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep. I was completly beat up, and I could barly walk after being pushed down my bruise was so big, and NO ONE CARED!!!

    #319688
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I laughing at you.(laugh)

    #319683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ugh, I guess I HAVE to share mine. I:-Got tripped in class-Slammed against the wall-Some idiot called me fat-I was pushed down in gym class in front of a girl I like-Got bruised on my leg, stomach, and arm-Cut my hand-Fell down the stairs in schoolDON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE REST OF MY DAY OUTOF SCHOOL!

    #319678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah! I just hit 100 Bakugan! well actually 109! I hoping to add more in the next week cause my B-Day is on Monday! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 14,311 through 14,325 (of 45,228 total)