Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,296 through 14,310 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319758
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Duck & WinMe: 620gsYou: 630gslowest gs winI win, I roll Pyrus Helios ( 670gs ) on yours.

    #319755
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cheerleaders.

    #319754
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Um shes dating some braindead jerk who beats people up! DX She likes me too though… 0.o

    #319753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BACK ON TOPIC FOLKS!

    #319746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Who Carissa? yeah it was her! She is a tad bit shorter than me! ;D

    #319745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SOme dude kicked him, then shot him in a catapult, then a cannon to the tree! I win a cookie! (::)

    #319744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    homosexuality ( srry it sounded like u called me UR boyfriend)

    #319741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    boyfriend

    #319736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    annoying

    #319729
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh eclipse nice… Man I guess there goes my chances for freezer unless u want a stug…

    #319728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    taylorswiftaddict

    #319727
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, your roll. ::)

    #319722
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    TEH ANSER TO MAH RIDDEL WAZ TOENAIL CLIPPINGS!

    #319719
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD Yoshi it was the cheerleader too!

    #319716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey I am only human! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 14,296 through 14,310 (of 45,228 total)