Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,281 through 14,295 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319791
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD Thanx yoshi! I thought Eskura was in that category until he betrayed me.

    #319790
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yupp theres a new topic on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-7HNVj6oqsand this video :L i made before :L

    #319789
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry Helios really has 680gs and you don't switch attributes too.

    #319785
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    B3? Elaborate? Bigger brawlers again?

    #319781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    eww whats reccess? is that like break yea?

    like lunch time... AND EWW IT WAS IN FRONT OF MY LOKER SO I COULDNT GET MY STUFF

    #319780
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL ..... good thing i aint a cheerleader lol (i was fr my cosmic hockey team ut i sprained my ankle)

    XD funny! Shes a cheerleader for football! ;D

    #319776
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wish we still and it! Then i could go and hide around the school and do “stuff”! XD I made that sound SOOOO wrong! XD

    #319775
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL ….. good thing i aint a cheerleader lol (i was fr my cosmic hockey team ut i sprained my ankle)

    #319772
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WAAA! I want those! >.>

    #319771
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What bakugan do you want for it?

    #319769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Cheerleaders.

    LMFAO! (and yes I DID actually laugh)Umm plenty of stuff makes me happy, mostly friends though. THey're always so nice to me, sometimes I feel that I don't repay that enough to themt hough.

    Am I included? >.>

    #319767
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your evil. I but I kick my friend in his gut for saying that.

    #319763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    eww whats reccess? is that like break yea?

    #319761
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did the same thing! I kicked my one friend in the balls because he would not shut up! He fell to the ground crying! XD

    #319760
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    today was horrible…. i lost my boot at recess when i was running around with a basket ball (I WS PLYIN A GAME) and later someone puked in the hall in front of me…… ohh man i cant talk about it anymore..

Viewing 15 posts - 14,281 through 14,295 (of 45,228 total)