Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,236 through 14,250 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well that day we had tests that I got A's on and I finished early so then I worked on them! I finishe most of them in the morning during homeroom!

    #319913
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, this is a bad day AT SCHOOL topic, OK, heres mine, it was middle school, My math class was after snack, and history was after my math class. So My math teacher sucked, and kicked my freind and I out for getting a tissue during the class, so when he kicks us out, he throws my freinds gatorade across the front part of the campus, almost hitting a janitor. We had history next together, and History was right next to math, so we go in there after my crazy asian math teacher settled down, So we go into history all angry, complaining about our math teacher, and guess what, my history teacher was pregnant, so shes like flippin' hormones. So she gets all pissed and sends us to guidance (principal basically), so we go and get detentions, but on the upside, I missed a history class, my math teacher got fired the next year, and I never talked to my history teacher again unless I was forced through school work.

    #319912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    X

    #319909
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HMMHRM WE ARE NOW NO LONGER THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI WE ARE NOW THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

    #319906
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    it starts at 7/6c saturday night Josh gates will be doing it live and steve tango and the ghost hunters acemdemy team will be there along with some internatinal members.

    Great!If it starts then, it means that, after we trick-or-treat or something and eat dinner, there will still be around 6 hours! Is it going to be streamed live online, too? I probably won't get him to watch it on TV.

    I think I know that steve and tango will be answering questions and check the panic button

    #319902
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That reminds me of going through the 7th grade hallway… I get tackled for hugs! XD

    #319901
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait thats mean! I worked hard on those sketches!

    #319898
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    ok i migh be overthiking things or my imagination might be running wild but a couple of years ago i had a dream where a wolf attacked. it bit m leg sood up and slashed my forehead. when i woke up my forehead and leg were bleeding and they are were the exaxt same wounds as in my dream. also now my fingernales grow in a weird way(shaped like claws) i have alot really long canine teeth and i am really pail and also i have dreams of being a wolf and they alwayes end in getting bit by something and after i wake up i look and im blleeding idk but still

    sounds like warewolf or somethin... then again you didn't say anything bout extra hair so.

    yeah my hair is actually down to my shoulders... and im a guy so yeah and also i heal like really fast

    #319897
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A crazy girl chasing me after lunch...

    ^LOL, it happens!!!

    #319895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AWW! No one like mine! :'( Man I spent and entire school day on that!

    LOL, waste school to draw, I hope you fail EPICLY, lol, I will most likely do only 2 drawings, so expect those in 2 days ;D

    #319893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AWW! No one like mine! :'( Man I spent and entire school day on that!

    #319892
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it starts at 7/6c saturday night Josh gates will be doing it live and steve tango and the ghost hunters acemdemy team will be there along with some internatinal members.

    #319890
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have ventus Foxbat 600, Subterra Fencer 590, and Darkus Alpha Hydranoid (670gs)

    #319889
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a darkus mega brontes 660gs,b1 aquos stinglash 300gs,haos foxbat 650gs.

    #319884
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    XD Srry Yoshi! XD

    Is that in response to my PM? lol

    sorta... XD I was just talking to Carissa! :3 I told her she could have a belt of mine! It has skulls on it! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 14,236 through 14,250 (of 45,228 total)