Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,251 through 14,265 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319881
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Uggh. xDI hate it when friendsdo something annoying like that. =PMy friends irl, do it all the time. xD

    #319879
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    YATAAAAAAAAAHHH!After an hour of loading, it fianlly uploaded.BEHOLD CYBER ALTAIR

    That looks really cool, but I still am having a tough time seeing how is ball form manages to fit so many pieces in it, LOL

    Well, it works a little like Cosmic Ingram. The head is pushed inside, the wings cover the sides, and the tail covers the top. Some-what simple, yet it looks complex... Exactly my goal.

    Oh, I get it, then It makes more sense, and suddenly seems way cooler ;D

    #319877
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Smeargle wins.

    Qouted for truth.

    #319875
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD Srry Yoshi! XD

    #319872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Seeing other people makes me happy, also, good grades make me happy, cause it means I accomplished something worth while. Also freinds, whether it be online or in real life, oh and one more thing makes me happy, BAKUGAN!!!

    #319871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Name: AtomaGender: MaleGuardian: Ventus IngramTrap: Ventus Falcon FlyAttribute: VentusBio: Parents were killed by Mysterio. Ingram started talking to him. He now is 3rd best brawler in the world.

    #319869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YATAAAAAAAAAHHH!After an hour of loading, it fianlly uploaded.BEHOLD CYBER ALTAIR

    That looks really cool, but I still am having a tough time seeing how is ball form manages to fit so many pieces in it, LOL

    #319868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is weird. Today I just decided to draw a made up bakugan and I didnt even know about this. lol

    #319862
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD

    #319860
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    waat THONGS? She had a pokadotted thong on! :3

    #319859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, Ventus Percival 720 on my gate!

    #319853
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I confirm.

    #319840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ORLLY?

    #319836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You are too old to be playing bakugan.

    #319832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 14,251 through 14,265 (of 45,228 total)