Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,221 through 14,235 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    c-c-c-c-c-combobreaker lol

    #319963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I apologized and now we're good friends again! ;D

    #319960
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes and on here!

    #319950
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this is going to take awhile to type but ok so what it is is like my buddies girlfriend who ive like since like the biginning of the year told me she likes me alt at recnight a couple of days ago ( or yesterday but i digress) so when she said that i didn't know how to respond cuz she is still dating him so i just walked away found my cousin and her friend put them on an oath of secrecy and after that i told them what happened and what i think but while we were talking about it two more of our friends walk up hear us and they did the entire "WHAT"!!! type thing and then my ex girlfriend (ie my cousins friend) goes and tells isabell(the girl) what i said and she is all happy brynden (my buddy and her boyfriend) heres this and then i had a slightly akward conversation i told him that isabells too nice for some of the bullshit he puts her through and now im like her gaurdian or some shit and i just feel skeevy and guilty like if i tried to make a move on her witch i didn't. so yeah this all happend in like 5 minutes tops... 😛 any way im fucking stressed out about whats gonna happen on monday. oh and i forgot to mention im in a band with brynden and isa bell fml so yeah

    Oh, your a bando, they get a lot of drama, which I dont quite know why, but yeah, thats what you get for being in band!

    #319949
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats beyond strange! Oh and BC is ignoring me for some reason. We used to be good friends but then she became un-replient!

    #319944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Drawing my new fanfic's Bakugan for this.....Cyborg Helios Shadow VulcanKaiser (made up)Plasidios (made up)Cordronoid (made up)Aviandus (made up)

    Oh, good luck gettin' baku to let you enter, you seem to be constantly rude/disrespectful to him, and I doubt he will let you participate in his contest, but thats my personal opinion.

    I'm sure he'd be fine with it, and Baku doens't seem to be one to hold a grudge like that. I'm sure a simple apology could make everything better. Besides now, letsa get back on topic. *Attempts to draw something uber cool but can't cause I SUCK AT DRAWING!!!!*

    Oh, cause I remember in his last comtest DD27 and SN couldnt enter, and a few other people!

    #319942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    2 up: Un-Replient(YES BC U NEVER REPLY TO MY MESSAGES ANYMORE!!! :'()

    #319939
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this is going to take awhile to type but ok so what it is is like my buddies girlfriend who ive like since like the biginning of the year told me she likes me alt at recnight a couple of days ago ( or yesterday but i digress) so when she said that i didn't know how to respond cuz she is still dating him so i just walked away found my cousin and her friend put them on an oath of secrecy and after that i told them what happened and what i think but while we were talking about it two more of our friends walk up hear us and they did the entire “WHAT”!!! type thing and then my ex girlfriend (ie my cousins friend) goes and tells isabell(the girl) what i said and she is all happy brynden (my buddy and her boyfriend) heres this and then i had a slightly akward conversation i told him that isabells too nice for some of the bullshit he puts her through and now im like her gaurdian or some shit and i just feel skeevy and guilty like if i tried to make a move on her witch i didn't. so yeah this all happend in like 5 minutes tops… 😛 any way im fucking stressed out about whats gonna happen on monday. oh and i forgot to mention im in a band with brynden and isa bell fml so yeah

    #319934
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I got a bunch of stuff today. I'm posting 2 vids about it right now, I don't really feel like listing them all, but you can go check out the vids. youtube.com/BakuganCollectorX

    #319932
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hurt ff: 1b: 5

    #319928
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Another one... one day at gym class, in teh boys locker room, someone stole my shirt and deoderant. Weird thing is, WHY THE HECK WOULD SOMEONE STEAL A SWEATY SHIRT AND USED DEODERANT?

    LOL, Oh, that brings me back to the month my phone got stolen 3 times, I had to get new ones each time, but now Im good ;D

    #319925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Drawing my new fanfic's Bakugan for this.....Cyborg Helios Shadow VulcanKaiser (made up)Plasidios (made up)Cordronoid (made up)Aviandus (made up)

    Oh, good luck gettin' baku to let you enter, you seem to be constantly rude/disrespectful to him, and I doubt he will let you participate in his contest, but thats my personal opinion.

    #319923
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a bunch of stuff today. I'm posting 2 vids about it right now, I don't really feel like listing them all, but you can go check out the vids. youtube.com/BakuganCollectorX

    #319917
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I learned not to go through the 7th grade hallway without protection! XD

    #319916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DRACONIC

Viewing 15 posts - 14,221 through 14,235 (of 45,228 total)