Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,161 through 14,175 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320167
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heh. I guess we're all human at heart, right?No-one would argue so much if they were trying to smurf, so it might be a good idea to unban his brother's account.

    Pax?PAX?!?

    #320156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, no Crushing Blow here yet. That would be awesome in my Big Brawl set, but I'm gonna need to buy one first…Translucent Haos Griffon 300G stands on your card.

    #320155
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Entry #1Pyrus MatchleonWill edit post when I make more entries.

    Looks cool, but I dont see the mane actually working like that?

    #320134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    there legal I was going to get one but got a ferret instead.

    #320130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    1. my girlfriend2. egg rolls3. Touhou4. cold rain 5. night clubs6. Saturdays7. Secluded slab of concrete on the shore, perfect for taking pictures8. coffee9. hot chocolate10. hugsYeah.....

    #1 IS A LIE!!! XDI'd agree with cold rain (and warm for that matter, AKA mah shower) and the slab on the shore but umm... night clubs? how old are you? lol and of course hugs are awesome! YAYZ FOR HUGS!

    hugs rule THE FRICKEN WORLD!!

    #320129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Update:My gums I CAN CHEW!!! once again.. Off Topic: I ANNOYED THE TEACHER AGAIN

    #320123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got Ventus Core Pyro Dragonoid 600G

    Weird find for you... but anyways, CONGRATS ;D

    #320121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Monty Xavier Fernando is awesome(check my avie)

    #320118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY6BvsIUwVs[/youtube]Ha ha!

    #320116
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looks pearl to me?

    #320108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakucore Haos Abis Omega 750G stands on my gate card.Gate card, open! Proper Motivation. The bakugan whose player has the least gate cards in their used pile gets +200G.Preyas: 250 + 100 = 350Abis Omega: 750 + 100 + 200 = 1050

    OMG, please no floating decks, that means basically, no changing your strategy half way through the brawl, I know you probably were planning crushing blow and haos 2, oh well, I guess thats the way some people are, gate set, brawl, Ventus Elifn 660 stand on my gate!

    #320106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heres some Taylor Swift to listen to as you discuss metal, LOL, [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro_yhUzPvA0[/youtube]

    #320105
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    God

    #320103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakucore Haos Abis Omega 750G stands on my gate card.Gate card, open! Proper Motivation. The bakugan whose player has the least gate cards in their used pile gets +200G.Preyas: 250 + 100 = 350Abis Omega: 750 + 100 + 200 = 1050

    #320102
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hellz yah. I'm a maggot.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,161 through 14,175 (of 45,228 total)