Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,176 through 14,190 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, I love it how I am restricted now, its such a privelage ;D

    #320095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I killed emo and disco still sucks. (No offense to the member Disco)

    #320094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I roll my Haos preyas 250g on your gate, stand, it still stands as haos, LOL

    #320093
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i never spoke to my gf(recent future) does e-mail count? its not physical ;D

    #320091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup! Thanks.Still, your roll. 😀

    #320088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Fine, I didnt want to do this, but fine, bakugan trap activate, ventus pythantus, change to subterra, now ability activate, quick end, I get a boosted 80 for subterra, and for every ventus bakugan in the game, I get the boost 1 extra time, so thats a boosted 400, since I ma using 4 ventus bakugan, including trap, and also you may be wondering, but my percival is still considered ventus, since thats his printed attribute, also, quick end is red, Percival: 720 + 110 +400= 1230HMDDII: 650 + 110 + 200 = 960Anything?

    Nope! We're good.And since I let it count that way for your bakugan (a trap-affected bakugan still getting the benefits from its printed attribute, and a trap counting as a bakugan), it's going to count the same way for mine later on in the game.By the way, since your Percival was changed to SubTerra, the total would actually be 1110 (SubTerra gets +70G from Wind Portal).At the end of the battle, my Ventus HMDDII is changed back to Haos.I now play Learn from Experience: since I lost with a Haos bakugan, I get to draw a new red card from my collection and add it to my unused pile.Gate card, set. Your roll.

    You actually dont set a gate, just checkin so you dont mess up your strategy K!

    #320085
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    stop rakki. ~rakki

    #320084
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fine, I didnt want to do this, but fine, bakugan trap activate, ventus pythantus, change to subterra, now ability activate, quick end, I get a boosted 80 for subterra, and for every ventus bakugan in the game, I get the boost 1 extra time, so thats a boosted 400, since I ma using 4 ventus bakugan, including trap, and also you may be wondering, but my percival is still considered ventus, since thats his printed attribute, also, quick end is red, Percival: 720 + 110 +400= 1230HMDDII: 650 + 110 + 200 = 960Anything?

    Nope! We're good.And since I let it count that way for your bakugan (a trap-affected bakugan still getting the benefits from its printed attribute, and a trap counting as a bakugan), it's going to count the same way for mine later on in the game.By the way, since your Percival was changed to SubTerra, the total would actually be 1110 (SubTerra gets +70G from Wind Portal).At the end of the battle, my Ventus HMDDII is changed back to Haos.I now play Learn from Experience: since I lost with a Haos bakugan, I get to draw a new red card from my collection and add it to my unused pile.Gate card, set. Your roll.

    #320083
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am more of a pop/electronic/alternative person, I just dont like metal, so yeah, I had to look at this topic to see what it meant, LOL, BTW, I am listening to the new forever and always off of Taylor Swifts new platinum album, woohoo!!!!

    #320082
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my top 51: me gf(recent future)2: laughs3:chunky applesauce jello pudding(NOTE TO YOU ALL, ITS AWESOME ;))4: japanese manga(just finished a pokemon dp book)5:piplup

    #320079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I happened but I will not confirm.

    Well since hes not confrming, heres the link http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=7917.0

    #320076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my pants fall down all the time in school, but luckily my sweatjacket covers me. it doesn't help when i jump stairs, 16th stair down to the bottom just to impress a girl 8) try doing it backwards, and can't do a backflip

    #320066
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hail to the metalheads

    #320065
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THEY ARE LEGAL? 😮 cool, dibs on a monkey(don't give a dam if they aren't legal, I NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( :'( ;D)

    #320062
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    piclooksfamilier

Viewing 15 posts - 14,176 through 14,190 (of 45,228 total)