Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,146 through 14,160 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319571
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool fourtress.

    #319570
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How bout now? Fourtress.jpg

    #320254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hope ventus falconfly officialy wont have darkus and haos, I mean, ventus baliton already has that, it will just be a waste!

    #320222
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like the idea, V.

    #320221
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When you pull the pin, count to 3! Don't start with 0 or anything below 0.

    #320218
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How you like?

    #320215
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Now your new task is to get, ANOTHER SHRUBERRY!

    #320204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Chapter 3 (Part 2)Mysterio: Luke, I have made a new Ingram out of Atoma's Ingram.Luke: Thanks.Mysterio: Now, go defeat that scum Airi. She is a threat to us because she likes Atoma so she might give him a bakugan to use.Luke: Yes master.MeanwhileAtoma: *Crying* Ingram! *Sob* Where are you!Airi: *Walks in* What are you crying for?Atoma: I lost Ingram!Airi: Was it to that Luke guy?Atoma: Yeah, how did you guess?Airi: I used to play with him as a little kid. Then something changed. He got, like, darker. Atoma: He was my friend to. I don't know what happened.Airi: We can go get Ingram back! I know where Luke hides out!LaterAiri: Luke, wanna battle?Luke: *Steps out of dark alley* Sure. I see you brought a guest.Airi: We're here to get Ingram back! Luke: So however wins wins all?Airi: Yeah!Airi/Luke: Gate Card Set!Airi: Sirenoid, stand!Bakupod: Haos Sirenoid, 730gs, standsLuke: Ingram, stand!Bakupod: Ventus Epsilon Ingram, 800gs, stands.Airi: Gate Card Open! Haos Reactor!Bakupod: Sirenoid + 200gs, Ingram - 200gs. Sirenoid 930, Ingram 600. Sirenoid wins. Two battles later:Luke: Gate card open! Wind Gust!Bakupod: Ingram + 300gs., Sirenoid - 200gs. Ingram 1100, Sirenoid 530.Airi: Ability Activate! Light Night!Bakupod: Reversing... Sirenoid + 400, Ingram - 600. Sirenoid 930, Ingram 500gs. Sirenoid Wins.Airi/Atoma: Yes!*Luke disappears*LaterAtoma: Ingram, what happened?Ingram: All I remember is us losing the battle. Then everything went blank. But I have lost some power.Atoma: It's ok, at least I have you back. Thanks Airi!Airi: Your welcome.

    #320193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yah. I can see it.

    #320191
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Isn't that a profile page when we click on somebody's name?

    #320185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Crap! Hopefully as I said it'll be available as downloadable content.

    #320183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I direct linked the images from my hotmail, maybe that's why. Either that or maybe you need Firefox.

    #320178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Crap. Well If I get the game for Wii then I'll do it then.

    #320175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Here's mine. I'll try to upload them in better quality once I reach a scanner.[img]http://sn118w.snt118.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=171c5ea1-c364-11de-8d69-00215ad85762&Aux=0|0|8CC2588002B8770||[/img][img]http://sn118w.snt118.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=171c5ea1-c364-11de-8d69-00215ad85762&Aux=40|0|8CC2588001BD000||[/img]The second one's name is Warlock.

    #320171
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I fax it to someone then they do it for me? I found the scan button but the printer has something wrong with it. PM me if you would like to help me.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,146 through 14,160 (of 45,228 total)