Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,131 through 14,145 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319290
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Everything updated. And I even threw in a new Attribute leader thing.

    #319292
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Dark GrowthMe: 770gscounter?

    #319294
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Card open Drago charactor card! drago:710gHydro: 690gbetter act fast ha ha ha ha

    #319293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter this time, your roll.

    #319296
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i spent 3 hours making up my own rules.. at least i make effort out of it.

    #319295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set. Bakugan brawl, Darkus Alpha Hydranoid stand on your gatecard. (670gs)

    #319721
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok GC activateGC: HadesMe: 800gsYou: 560gscounter n00b?

    I activate Shiny Devil(I all it a fusion ability). Me:560+350=910

    #319299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, my vulcan is done, I will just color it and post it tomorrow, it looks really cool, I did it with 2 metal rings, and, well you will just have to wait, as for hades, I will draw him right now ;D

    #319298
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL. thats was uberly funny ;D

    #319301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok GC activateGC: HadesMe: 800gsYou: 560gscounter n00b?

    #319303
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You had to roll on mine and what's the gs noob?

    350 ur a n00b

    #319326
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You had to roll on mine and what's the gs noob?

    #319322
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, Now roll n00b!

    Gc set Bakugan brawl Pyrus preyas stand on my gate

    #319530
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, Now roll n00b!

    #319557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Stop making so many post. Hydranoid has 670gs and he's on my card. I roll Ventus Cosmic Ingran (670gs) on yours. Now open the gatecard. ???

    >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I did u get 150 you're at 820 vs. 1240 Counter?

Viewing 15 posts - 14,131 through 14,145 (of 45,228 total)