Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,116 through 14,130 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319554
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I forfiet.

    #319556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter. But I do activate Help From Friends to get back Overhang. I roll Hammer Gorem (420gs) on mine.

    Actually, Eclipse gets to choose which card to give back, so he can give himself one of his own cards if he wants to, just sayin'

    #319531
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter. But I do activate Help From Friends to get back Overhang. I roll Hammer Gorem (420gs) on mine.

    #319532
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #319536
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: OverhangMe: 420gsYou: 780gslowest gs win.I win that on. GC set. I roll Pyrus Helios (680gs) on yours.

    #319534
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well bye. (weird)

    #319537
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nothing, your roll. >:(

    #319541
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not so fast, I use my DOOM CARD.Me: 740gsI win that one.

    eeeek!i lost the battle cuz i only had that bakugan wit me....*walks off into sunset*

    #319325
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use updraftMe: 890gscounter?

    #319324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not so fast, I use my DOOM CARD.Me: 740gsI win that one.

    #319288
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it works and woops i meant darkus neo drago anyways. so i win

    #319289
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Cosmic Ingrin (670gs) on yours. BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #319306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set. Bakugan Brawl, Pyrus Hammer Gorem (420gs) stand on mine.

    #319328
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How? Your bakugan is not darkus anyway.

    #319291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Dark GrowthMe: 770gscounter?

    idk but ABILITY ACTIVATE DOOM CARD!u lose this round i win (puts bakugan & cards in used pile)

Viewing 15 posts - 14,116 through 14,130 (of 45,228 total)