Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,101 through 14,115 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314929
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    W1/L0

    #315089
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set go Ventus Ravenoid stand on my card it's on my card this time 😀

    #319108
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    actually I think thats how it is in the TV show! Reverse Darkus! ;DBK_Traps_Falcon_Fly.png

    #319107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Had a bad day at school? Talk about it here. Only one rule, tho. NO FIGHTING AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING. My worst day at school is any day i get embarrassed in front of a girl i like.

    i do that all the time because i'm funny.

    #319350
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    top 10 things that make me happy:10. pudding9. jello8. applesauce7. pokemon6. B-daman5. manga4. the ladies3. my computer2. my pet cockaroach, stanleyAND, what was that again, oh yeah:1. Bakuganlol

    #319389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cheerleaders.

    LOL HAHAHA HILARIOUS

    #319482
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Subterraand when i restart i will be pyrus probably....

    does leo look pwnsome :'( 😀

    #319361
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want monty xavier fernando to come back to my page? 😀 cuz morty never made it :'(

    #298720
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bonjour missouire, me is sw/ Lucas(WORKING ON FRENCH 😀 SINCE I CAN'T TAKE IT IN SCHOOL :'()

    #319513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't worry, the only Spam I like, is in a can. LOL

    Welcome to bb im ad or can call me david.

    #319512
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yea I tired to draw some and they didnt turn out good so I wont be entering.Good Luck to everyone.

    #319951
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I chose Aquos.

    #320269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mind=BlownLooks epic in reverse darkus...

    #319572
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

    #319574
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool, I just noticed V's back in, also, I am the current Ventus leader ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 14,101 through 14,115 (of 45,228 total)