Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,026 through 14,040 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Darkus Turbine Hades 640G on my gate. GC open, Hades! I am pretty sure you know what it does. Now I use Bakugan Trap, Darkus Tripod Epsilon, change to Pyrus!Me: 640+210x2=1060You: 740+130=870GCounter?

    #320145
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    obviouslylikesdrago

    #320151
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    srry Baku! Oh and eclipse u were as good as people say. I have to boost up my production if I wanna beat u!

    Thanks.

    #320159
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1. I use Help From Friends (I'll be getting back overhang)2. I use Light Shutdown (860gs)3. I use Updraft (1000gs)can you counter now!? ;D

    #320214
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry Baku! Oh and eclipse u were as good as people say. I have to boost up my production if I wanna beat u!

    #319302
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes. First, ability card activate Haos 2. Since your g's are 160 higher than mine I can take a gate card from your used pile and put it in mine. So I'll be taken your overhang now. Alright and second ability card activate Gold Launcher I get +100 g's but since this is a gold gate I get 200g's putting me at 620g's. Then I activate Power Triangle. Sicne we have a combined total of 7 bakugan in our unused piles I get 350g's. I'm now at 970g's. Got anything?

    #320261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, you win that one. Now it is your roll

    #319163
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: HadesMe: 660gsYou: 420gscounter?

    #319161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, the steel core one.

    #319157
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright lets make it a big game brawl. Alright so there's 2 gate cards in the field now. Bakugan brawl 340g Haos Elfin stand on your card with Stinglash.

    #319156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sense this is a big brawl right, GC set. I roll Ventus Sninglash (510gs) on mine.

    #319150
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    As planned. My turn. Bakugan brawl 660g Haos Elfin stand on my card with my Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid. I collect that one. Gate card set! Your turn.

    #319149
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a Ventus Preyas II (meaning a preyas with 2 sides)

    #319148
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice, someone I never brawled before. Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Darkus Moskeeto 740G on your gate.

    #319147
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OverhangMe: 420gsYou: 820gslowest gs wins.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,026 through 14,040 (of 45,228 total)