Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,011 through 14,025 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    bonjour missouire, me is sw/ Lucas(WORKING ON FRENCH 😀 SINCE I CAN'T TAKE IT IN SCHOOL :'()

    They used to teach French when I was in School, and I didn't like it. LOL A lot of schools still teach it, which in my opinion is stupid. They should teach Spanish in schools here in the USA since it is our second English language.I know I sure wished I could speak Spanish when I was in Basic Combat Training (BCT) many years ago. LOL

    i didn't qualify, needed A's and B's, i had C's :'( now i have A's, B's and a C+

    #319090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC open, Green Drain! Bakugan lose 100 G-Power for each green ability card in their used pile at the START of the battle. So i could use a shadow card and the effect won't hurt me.Me: 660+120=780GYou: 740-100=640+120=760GCounter?

    #319088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. It has nothing to do with chains, mail, or chain mail.

    #319086
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    My friend in Grade 7 wrote:
    My best day is worse-r than the worst day you've ever had.
    #319098
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope.

    #319097
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Darkus Mega Brontes 660G on my gate.

    #319100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have one! Alive without breath, as cold as death,never thirsty, ever drinking,all in mail never clinking.If you read the book this was from, it will be easy.

    #319114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just what i was hoping for. I refuse to counter, GC set, your roll

    #319121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bah. That's semi-political but for the sake of simplicity I won't say anything.On a completely unrelated note I have a question: What sport do the Boston Bruins play?

    #319134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait I know that the American Team and National Team fit in somewhere…Anyways I want the Yankees to win because I can; since there aren't any Bay Staters here.

    #319136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh yah. Which meas I don't activate Wind Shutdown and I'm still winning.

    #319132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Forgive me for my total ignorance of American baseball, but isn't it just two teams…?(I.e. National Team and American Team)

    #319151
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You're 30g's ahead of me… I activate

    #320161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1. I use Help From Friends (I'll be getting back overhang)2. I use Light Shutdown (860gs)3. I use Updraft (1000gs)can you counter now!? ;D

    Wow, you just wasted all your abilities on one battle.

    #319964
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just use this username sense other names were tooken

Viewing 15 posts - 14,011 through 14,025 (of 45,228 total)