Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,996 through 14,010 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320366
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll test it for you. GC set.

    #320357
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your roll remember, we go up to 6 bakugan.

    #320342
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yay, know another question, can we chnage our teams after each match?

    #320336
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, That's 3-0.

    #320335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WEWT, I am Aquos leader, and V, the brawl I lost against NP didn't count for the scoreboard, he even said it in his post.

    Sorry SH but only I can authorize that kind of a battle.

    #320331
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Only if both players want to.

    #320329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 660g Aquos Frosch stand on my card with your gargonoid. Gate card open Lock & Load. After the battle's over we each get our ability cards back from our used piles. We both get a 150g Boost. I'm 90g's ahead of you. Counter?

    #320318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Garganoid (570gs) on yours.

    #320316
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a question lets say i beat spin hydro do i

    #320313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Now I have 2 gate cards and it's your turn.

    #320306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I also have Aquos Preyas Diablo with 610gsOh. Ventus Preyas is 450gs (Diablo) and 650gs (Angelo).

    #320301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think yankees will win. They're better, they're faster, they're stronger.

    #320289
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter then.

    #320283
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    To qualify as an attribute leader, do you have to only use a team of that attribute?

    No but you do have to have a team set up for that attribute and declare that's your main attribute.

    #319072
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The colorful(red) sox, cause me just does 8) and daisuke Matzuzaka needs support, he sucks

Viewing 15 posts - 13,996 through 14,010 (of 45,228 total)