Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,981 through 13,995 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aquos Preyas Diablo (610gs) ;D

    #320418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Crap. I freakin hate that card. And no. Wait...blue or green?

    Blue, my green is for something else...

    #320416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Monty Xavier Fernando is awesome(check my avie)

    It isn't blue!

    #320409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Forgot he was one there. GC open, Catch-Up. You know the drill. Me=740+60+200=1000. You=720+80=800. Got anything?

    You know the drill, LOL, ability activate, ventus, now the gate is needles eye, anything?

    #320408
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cool.My friend Amanda told me her mom used to work at a haunted place she had a self thrown at her and a chair.And she said at one of her old houses she was playing her game boy and she turned it off and in the screen was a man standing behind her she turned around and nothing was there.

    #320401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Aquos Delta Dragonoid (special attack) (550gs) on yours.

    #320394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, well open your gate now!

    #320391
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm 12, I guess meBakugan brawl, Aquos Saurus (350gs) on mine.

    #320390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, Ventus Elfin 660 on your gate, now ability activate lightwind, now I move ingram to my gate, gate open, needles eye, anything?

    #320387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh baseball isnt a big thing over here, our thing is football, which is rubbish

    #320384
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, Ventus percival 720 on my gate!

    #320379
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whats LMB?

    #320373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, let me think of who to rule, one sec!

    #320372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have the same feelings as you. Steel, BA, and I guess Translucents are ok. Im just sick of seeing all these weird colors on al the Bakugan. I miss the plain attribute colors.

    ^THIS, I hate bakucore the most though, I want NORMAL bakugan, is that so hard to get nowadays!!!!

    #320368
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also, can I be the champ of more than one attribute?

Viewing 15 posts - 13,981 through 13,995 (of 45,228 total)