Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,966 through 13,980 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320471
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I forfeit, LOL, I will lose anyways, and I just started a new brawl.

    #320469
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure, I need to make up for my loss, LOL, gate set, your first for being younger!

    #320463
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Exedra Character Card.

    #320462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, hold on. Do we need to set gates down now? Is so, I might need to change which gate to roll on.

    Sorry, I was gone, my dad come home, so I pretended to do homework, LOL, so now what?

    #320455
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, your roll. ;D

    #320454
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    "Each Bakugan gets +20 G-Power for each Ability Card in their opponent's used pile when this Gate card is revealed."It is a Gold Gate CardP=90A=80S=110H=50D=120V=70

    K, you win that one, Brawl, Ventus Elfin 660 on my gate!

    #320453
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    destanation truth will be looking for the Romaina werewolf tonight on syfy

    #320449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use LightShutdown (100gs) and Summon Wave. (140gs)Me: 940gscounter?

    #320448
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will ALWAYS use a shadow card, always.Brawl, Darkus Ingram 730g stand on my card. GC open, Card Force. Me=730+120+60=910. You=720+70+20=810. Got anything?

    What does the card do? Also, attribute bonuses!

    #320443
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Aquos Preyas Diablo on your card.610gs

    #320441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup Rain of Shadows. And BTW Masquerade's Throw is usually in my strat.

    LOL, I was talking about rain of shadows, I know people use that to their advantage, I mean come on, that was probably never in your strat, I mean green cards are cards that you utilize the most, all of those cards are so situational, at least when you brawl me, you can expect the same thing, K, ventus Percival 720 on yours!

    #320432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, also, if you didnt know, please dont use floating decks, like dont change your startegy half way through cause it failed, anyways, gate open, VULCAN, me-650+440=1090you-700+80=780Anything?

    #320431
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Duck & WinMe: 410gsYou: 760gsI win that one. 2-0 Think about your strategy.

    #320426
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AC activate, Masquerade's Throw. Bye bye Green ability. Brawl, Aquos Fencer 700g stand on your gate.

    Fine with me, it wasnt even for this battle, also, what abilities do you still have?

    #320422
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, Ventus Vulcan 650 on my gate!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,966 through 13,980 (of 45,228 total)