Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,951 through 13,965 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus vulcan 650 on your gate!

    #320519
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, sorry… I ate it. I also drank the falcon punch.I was on there for a while, I posted over 9000 pictures in the chat, had a little over spartan posts, made a fake video that was a rickroll, etc...

    #320511
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, ventus percival 720 on my gate!

    #320510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I never forfiet. >:(

    #320503
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, wind portal, anything?

    #320502
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Okay, updated with another bakugan.

    Just letting you know, your not gonna win with infinite entries, that honestly have components that would never work out, like you have many small pieces hanging out, and you drew your pterodrill dudes head too far out, compared to the amonut of space that was given, its the size of wireds head, and wireds head barely fits in his body!

    I know i'm not gonna win with infinite entries. >:( >:( >:(Just leave me and my entries alone!!!

    #320498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, whos younger, Im 14

    #320496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Flame ArenaMe: 980gsYou: 1330gsYou win

    #320495
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You were the first person I beat on Buzz. LOL, Ive never lost to you.

    LOL, I was gonna beat you here, http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=7722.15, but we never finished!

    #320490
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay, updated with another bakugan.

    Just letting you know, your not gonna win with infinite entries, that honestly have components that would never work out, like you have many small pieces hanging out, and you drew your pterodrill dudes head too far out, compared to the amonut of space that was given, its the size of wireds head, and wireds head barely fits in his body!

    #320488
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I play Combo Battle. I roll Aqous Saurus and Preyas Diablo (350gs, 610gs) on mine. You have anything to add?

    #320483
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Beat narutopwns here: http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=8006.0

    Ees true, I am a EPIC FAIL :'(

    #320481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K. Im surprised I scratched out a victory (with my NON-floating deck). Good game. ;DIts all about who goes first.

    It is, I am not even joking, thats why I like being somewhat older ;D I still think you used a floating deck though, there are just better cards than those shadow cards, and I couldnt compare to your high g's, so I tryed the low g route, LOL

    #320480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, you could turn to spriting…BAKUS NEXT CONTEST: BAKUGAN SPRITES AS THEY WOULD BE IN POKEMON

    #320477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on my gate!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,951 through 13,965 (of 45,228 total)