Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,936 through 13,950 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320559
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #320556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster








    90, also, I am guessing you will use heavy water after you switch to aquos, LOL

    nah just wondering. Metal fencer change me to ventus. Shadow vortex activate I decrease your gate bonus.

    Ugh, so annoying, ventus pythantus change to subterra, now I activate quick end, for every ventus bakugan in the game, I get the boost an extra time, I have 4, so thats 80 x 5, so I get a boosted 400, anything?[/quoteyou can't just change your turn like that........... can you?

    Well I posted I had lost, but figured, wait, I am not takin' a loss, so I just typed out all that![/quotewell it's kinda how we play in real life. YOu say i win i take the card, and then the person says wait can we redo that? i mean you have to make up your mind sometimes....

    Yeah, until I realized this wasnt real ife, and you probably would of never switched to ventus and activated shadow vortex, so I figured might as well! BTW, stop using floating decks!

    i mean i use this strat all the time. if you look at my brawls i always carry a metal fencer and shadow vortex. You can't argue that i have sometings that are well prepared for sitiuations. And we can't just switch things all the time. I play shadow vortex! *2 turns later* wait no i take that back let's redo the last 2 turns. I was asking the oosts for aquos so i can activate a metal fencer ability to see if i could use that instead of shadow vortex.

    K, well deal with the loss, I posted it, and switched out in 10 seconds, big deal, brawl, ventus neon thunder wilda 710 on your gate!

    #320553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And it was for the scoreboard right?

    #320551
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    90, also, I am guessing you will use heavy water after you switch to aquos, LOL

    nah just wondering. Metal fencer change me to ventus. Shadow vortex activate I decrease your gate bonus.

    Ugh, so annoying, ventus pythantus change to subterra, now I activate quick end, for every ventus bakugan in the game, I get the boost an extra time, I have 4, so thats 80 x 5, so I get a boosted 400, anything?[/quoteyou can't just change your turn like that........... can you?

    Well I posted I had lost, but figured, wait, I am not takin' a loss, so I just typed out all that![/quotewell it's kinda how we play in real life. YOu say i win i take the card, and then the person says wait can we redo that? i mean you have to make up your mind sometimes....

    Yeah, until I realized this wasnt real ife, and you probably would of never switched to ventus and activated shadow vortex, so I figured might as well! BTW, stop using floating decks!

    #320550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I said Aquos Tri-pod Esilon and I'm using it to become pyrus. So I win.

    #320547
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What attrubite gains?

    #320546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    90, also, I am guessing you will use heavy water after you switch to aquos, LOL

    nah just wondering. Metal fencer change me to ventus. Shadow vortex activate I decrease your gate bonus.

    Ugh, so annoying, ventus pythantus change to subterra, now I activate quick end, for every ventus bakugan in the game, I get the boost an extra time, I have 4, so thats 80 x 5, so I get a boosted 400, anything?[/quoteyou can't just change your turn like that........... can you?

    Well I posted I had lost, but figured, wait, I am not takin' a loss, so I just typed out all that!

    #320543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open! dragonoid dang where are my cards? k if you have one you no what they

    Yeah, now, ventus pythantus change me to subterra, now I activate quick end, so thats a boosted 400 to me, Anything?

    #320539
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    90, also, I am guessing you will use heavy water after you switch to aquos, LOL

    nah just wondering. Metal fencer change me to ventus. Shadow vortex activate I decrease your gate bonus.

    Ugh, so annoying, ventus pythantus change to subterra, now I activate quick end, for every ventus bakugan in the game, I get the boost an extra time, I have 4, so thats 80 x 5, so I get a boosted 400, anything?

    #320535
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …Friends? NaaaahMy two closest friends... One likes sonic more than his own life. No joke. I kinda kicked him off my friends group, but he was a good friend when he doesn't take advantage of me having SSBB by turning of all items but the Smash Ball and Laser Sword and only plays on Green hill zone whereas I play on FD without items (aside from healing ones)The other is just... Crazy. Crazy but awesome.

    #320533
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    90, also, I am guessing you will use heavy water after you switch to aquos, LOL

    #320531
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, that's what I thought I could roll. I roll Aquos Delta Drago on your card.550gs

    #320529
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    After that Viper Helios, I'll never win...

    Wait, we can draw already created bakugan, psh, if so, then I am drawing INGRAM!!!

    #320528
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alpha Percival 720g (darkus) on your gate!

    Gate open, wind portal, me-720+110=830you-720+40+760Anything?

    #320522
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Aquos Diablo on yours?

Viewing 15 posts - 13,936 through 13,950 (of 45,228 total)