Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 14,041 through 14,055 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #319146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate Darkfire Blast. Since you rolled a bakugan onto an empty gate card then I can place one of my unused pyrus or darkus bakugan on it. I'll put my 770g Darkus Alpha Percival on it. What's the gate?

    #319177
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set.Bakugan brawl, 420gs Pyrus Hammer Gorem on my card stand.

    #319176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So you are out of retirement? Nice!

    #319175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dragonoid.

    #319250
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    For those of you who have gone or are going to school in Canada, you'd have at least one bad experience with a French teacher.French teachers always get bullied. Poor people.

    #319282
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When in Rome, do as the Romans do.When in BakuBuzz, do as the Buzzers do.

    #319278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What makes me happy:10. Soft, cuddly things.9. That sound a light switch makes.8. Lame jokes and puns.7. Random people falling down.6. Gel Pens.5. Feeling that warm sheet of paper that just came out of the photocopying machine.4. Completely ruining an enemy's plans.3. Lighting spiders on fire and watching them run amuck.2. Rolling on the ground [Stress Coping Mechanism]1. Loaning money from someone and throwing the money on the ground when they ask for it back.=D

    #319277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DxWhy do you guys have to annex this place?Coming here makes me realize all the faults that Vestroia had. The main thing was that it totally steered away from Bakugan in a few months. It was a good fansite, but I think a fansite is something that should be about the fanned-over thing.

    Heh, when I first came here I was called a traitor for saying that...

    #319275
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I begging here.

    #319274
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DxWhy do you guys have to annex this place?Coming here makes me realize all the faults that Vestroia had. The main thing was that it totally steered away from Bakugan in a few months. It was a good fansite, but I think a fansite is something that should be about the fanned-over thing.

    #319273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Monty Xavier Fernando is awesome(check my avie)

    It isn't blue!

    #319272
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OT:Yes, Sanzen. It is I.*Death Note Main Theme*

    #319271
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Oh and you can stop posting. I got this.

    #319261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He's wait for post in the local tournment section.

    #319263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He still has his red and blue ability cards, if he wants to use them.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,041 through 14,055 (of 45,228 total)