Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,786 through 13,800 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dude SUBTERRA IS TAKEN!!!

    then i can't do it :'(i would have to change everything :'( my master is subterra, and ya.

    #321190
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Imagine a crystal maxus helios, that would be so cool, I mean I have seen crystal fencer, foxbat, and now scrapper, I think its quite plausible!

    #321170
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    never will i allow tyler in our territory >:(

    #321164
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I told Kiohl mystic elico would look better with more detail, and I was right, also, the seller, had this, and oddly, I liked it!!!, [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!Bdl1bGwB2k~$(KGrHqIOKiQEq34id0TmBK5kGNYISQ~~_12.JPG[/img]

    #321163
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    seiki, and goldcomet are, the notification hasn't arrived yet

    #321160
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He smelt the real flower

    #321153
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    2 storm skyess(ventus and subterra)2 diablos(darkus and aquos)

    #321149
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what about darkus duel hydranoid or maybe haos hynoid.?

    #321147
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    guess what i said, no doubt i said it 😀 >:D

    #321140
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how about my verias aqous steel 740gs for your darkus ingram?

    i wanty, what's you want for the primate?

    #321136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a subterra shadow vulcan 670 g's(ironic eh?) i'll trade for subterra oberus

    #321133
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, no, no, no, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #321131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Let me think of doubles I have, 3 preyas,3 brontes,3 ingrams,3 neo dragonoids,3 alpha percivals,

    #321127
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Davey what about mine? mine not acceptable? :'(

    #321125
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    O_e VERIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CALL DIBS IF YOU GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!! SO BACK OFF OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,786 through 13,800 (of 45,228 total)