Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,771 through 13,785 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ad offered 7 cards not me

    #321261
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its official, I need a job at Target/Wal Mart/Toysrus, LOL

    #320932
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darn :'(

    #321257
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DD and I got in an argument on YT. He called my war stupid, cussed me off. He blocked me and asked me to apologize. Me being the prideful egotistical V I am say no and flame back. However afterwords he stepped up and apologized. It takes a big man to do that and the thought wasn't even occuring to me. We made up and we're freinds again. I say he should come back.

    LOL, it takes a big man, and as in big man V's referring to the 13 year old hormone injected, testosteron-ified kid, LOL

    #320406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    kk

    No one wins arguments with me. At least not people like you anyway...

    Well people give up and arent persistent, and theres you and I, when we get in arguements they last forever, LOL

    #320918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DD and I got in an argument on YT. He called my war stupid, cussed me off. He blocked me and asked me to apologize. Me being the prideful egotistical V I am say no and flame back. However afterwords he stepped up and apologized. It takes a big man to do that and the thought wasn't even occuring to me. We made up and we're freinds again. I say he should come back.

    #320933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    deka percy+wired

    #320953
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    fine with me :(

    #321009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have one(starting one, still counts)mc: sean suzukimc guardian: veriasmc trap: dynamobio:the awesomest subterra brawler, he is better than kiohl, and hates to lose

    #321234
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    mhm. ok instead of brawling, lets go RPS. ( rock paper scissors )

    Bad idea unleass they pm there decidion

    its still not a goob idea

    #321241
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    2 hammy's Thunder and Belle1 harpy eagle(he is legal) Hunter1 skunk Stunky1 schnauzer Umbreon

    #321232
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i don't brawl not unless a fantic, thats a different story

    #321223
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would go with aquasdrago because of the shadow vulcan and the charictor card,but heres a question for aquasdrago would the shadow vulcan charictor card count as one of the 7 card or no????

    no it wouldnt count as one of them :)

    #319935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he's got me beat, can't compete with that

    #321208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i need to do a survey. first how old are you guys? do your 'rents let you do this yourselves? or they pay it for you.

    im 17 ive traded twice already

Viewing 15 posts - 13,771 through 13,785 (of 45,228 total)