Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,756 through 13,770 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321333
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool. I don't want to end up with a lot of duplicates so Im hoping the other variants of the B3 series will have a good mix. FYI the Highest G-powered bakugan is the top bakugan from the pack. Bad News - we still have 500g in the pack.Good news - the second (ball form) bakugan will usually contain a bakugan of 600g or more.

    Thats one thing I like, B3 starters seem to be all over the place, whereas the boosters are still the same throughout everywhere!

    #321329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Doesn't the king have a special 7 in 1 set?

    #321323
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, they are imports, so they dont count, even though I have a bajillion imports, and decided that orbit helios might as well go in my helios collection, LOL, just thought that was funny!

    #321320
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    For those of you who voted no:What Jaron and V said PLUS Why would you want a person to leave? How would you like it if you got into an arguemant, get banned, THEN be unwanted?

    3. Therefore getting banned, and getting banned, means we dont WANT you here.

    I get banned and banned and you want me here =x=

    Well your SN. When you get banned we pretend nothing happens and welcome you back becaus eit kinda happens often lol. Anyways without you I'd be the number one n00b flame- LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! Imma just kiddin.

    #321318
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omg, i have the b3 commercial, no b3 bakugan

    #321310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    For those of you who voted no:What Jaron and V said PLUS Why would you want a person to leave? How would you like it if you got into an arguemant, get banned, THEN be unwanted?

    3. Therefore getting banned, and getting banned, means we dont WANT you here.

    Well this statement is still true, there are different groups that will enjoy bannage, and some that wont, as shown in the poll, its just personal preference, so with you getting banned, I want you back, DD gets banned, and for everyone of those days its pure joy, LOL, you get it though right?I get banned and banned and you want me here =x=

    #321309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTEkfsGnRTA[/youtube]PEACE SONG DEAL WITH IT

    #321303
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyone wanna be in my next chapter

    me

    #321299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well he is useful to the forums. He contributed and he could advertise for the site too. Plus he's had a lot to deal with too. Remember that video with the two life partners and the dude bench pressing and shoving a bakugan where the son don't shine? I think that may have been a little hard to go through.

    We are on the INTERNET, I take nothing to heart on here, FYI!

    #321293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well he is useful to the forums. He contributed and he could advertise for the site too. Plus he's had a lot to deal with too. Remember that video with the two life partners and the dude bench pressing and shoving a bakugan where the son don't shine? I think that may have been a little hard to go through.

    #321285
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    frontline: by pillar

    #321279
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I see where your getting this from. But answer this for me CureDream. Do you know how many new members my little incident has brought to this site.

    #321277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no, i'm good 😀[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTEkfsGnRTA[/youtube]

    #321276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    For those of you who voted no:What Jaron and V said PLUS Why would you want a person to leave? How would you like it if you got into an arguemant, get banned, THEN be unwanted?

    I voted NO!!!! 1. DD acts like the shizz, and hes not, he looks like hes 8, and talks like he's 212. Ignorant, which causes arguements, 3. Therefore getting banned, and getting banned, means we dont WANT you here. 4. He is unwanted, so let him feel that way, apparently a lot of people dont want him here.

    #321273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    DD and I got in an argument on YT. He called my war stupid, cussed me off. He blocked me and asked me to apologize. Me being the prideful egotistical V I am say no and flame back. However afterwords he stepped up and apologized. It takes a big man to do that and the thought wasn't even occuring to me. We made up and we're freinds again. I say he should come back.

    LOL, it takes a big man, and as in big man V's referring to the 13 year old hormone injected, testosteron-ified kid, LOL

    Well... he's big in heart?

Viewing 15 posts - 13,756 through 13,770 (of 45,228 total)