Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,741 through 13,755 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321461
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, the tournament is restarting?Am I still in?Can I keep my origanal team?I can't wait, though what happened to make it have to restart?

    #321460
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    guess whats better than megaman….METROID!!!!! SAMUS PWNS MEGAMAN 😛

    #321452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    agreeing with bc, dragons are awesome (Y)

    #321451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wow you guys are like way opppsite to me i will list some more :-evanesence-paramore-take that-the saturdays-ndubzanything else?hmm....-sugababes ( a bit )

    #321450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and thats why its soo annoying!

    #321334
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    :O *scanner breaks*

    #321354
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    because foofoo angered me jk no a friend of my dads gave it to me


    i used to have a skunk skull and every night i would here ruuslting in my closet and on night i saw a headless shadow i got rid of the skull hasnt bothered me since

    uh, may i ask why a skunk's? just curious.

    #321415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    youtube

    #321429
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I really want to see lyte ventus bakugan, other than that, nothing really catches my eye.

    #321401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The first Bakugan is Haos Hyper Dragonoid right? If so, then thats the second best one.

    I agree, the paint on it is phenomenal, its like everywhere, if only spinmaster could make them all that good 😛

    #321389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I justed wanted to say this, but forgot, I think sooners should be the dominant darkus attribute leader, hes way more active then shonenboy, has great strategy's, Heck, I cant even beat him, and I feel would support the role better since darkus is one of the most popular attributes, and I feel as if Shones is only on, when you are, or theres a tourney. I know Shonenboy is your freind, but please take this into consideration!

    #321378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This seller on ebay has these all for bids starting at 0.99, I have been eyeing all of there stuff for a while ;D Also, there paint jobs are superb!

    #321371
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I had the b3 commerical today It was awesome I hope i find some this weekend.

    #321360
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's not a peace song. That's a song to tell us that were not the only one's fighting in the front lines. It's basically tellig us not to give up the war. Insert 25 cents to retry.

    #321356
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You mean Chamera?

Viewing 15 posts - 13,741 through 13,755 (of 45,228 total)