Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,726 through 13,740 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321486
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO!!!

    #321482
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Linkin ParkRed Hot Chilli PeppersOzzy Ozborne

    #321480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice to meet you bc, you've been lurking around for months and finally joined 😀 lol

    #321478
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    me has b3 bakugan, including verias......

    you just ruined my only dreams :'(

    #321477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    neither, king kong is awesomer

    #321476
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anarborpillardreamstreet(LONG LIVE THE SMASHED BOY BAND :'()lol all boy bands, sad 😀

    #320922
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dragoniod

    It's just a username. I would named myself Drako or something.

    #321473
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    paramore and linkin park. ;D

    #321472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    evanescence (wow that was a mouthfull) and linkin park

    #321471
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkus.

    #321470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Goth

    #321469
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey, I was reading page 10 and the chat about Aura's, what happens when instead of Heat you get freezing cold? (As in instead of my hand's heating up they feel freezing cold, but not pull your hands back cold, more like the confused cold)Seriosly, I've tried many Aura things and most of the time it's cold, like sticking our hand into a bucket of liquid nitrogen cold.I plan to try a long time solitude this weekend to see if I can feel any Aura/Presence/Chakra/Telepathy/Telekinesis/'Soul' ('Soul' is used as a multiple reference here.)Mayby i'll activate part of the 90% of the human brain which human's don't use. But I think that is freaky in itself, the fact that all creatures in the Universe must fiht to survive, and that they waste nothing at all, but then why do Human's use very little of our brains and a few other things (I can't remember the name of an organ in the body which we don't use.)




    STILL can't wait 2 more days till Halloween, and I'm still excited about the 7 hour live investigation by the GA crew tomorrow night!!!Oh and btw, I was watching some of the lost tapes episodes on Animal Planet, and the vampire one I saw looked REALLY fake. Does anyone know if the videos are real? I think they are just reenactments or something, but you could tell that the vampires were guys in costumes!

    wait is lost tapes on now?DAMIT WHY DID MY SKYBOX HAVE TO EXPIREMost haunted live is Doing it from 3PM till 4AM in the morning, to thats, 13 hour live investigation

    Dang! 13 hours?!?! I MIGHT try a 3 hour one of my ENTIRE basement this time on Halloween.

    Why your basement? Have you had paranormal experiences in your basement before? BTW, I am trying to learn telekinesis, and might start trying telepathy. Not going so well though

    #321466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Like 38-39. I'm a collector, but I'm mostly looking for high g-powered bakugan.

    I forgot the trap in mine. So that makes 39-40.

    #321463
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Like 38-39. I'm a collector, but I'm mostly looking for high g-powered bakugan.

    #321462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so can ii send in my team the lmaoo

Viewing 15 posts - 13,726 through 13,740 (of 45,228 total)